Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 09:48:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims family kissing at random  (Read 1318 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
luvmykids4eva20
« on: March 11, 2008, 12:44:06 pm »

Hello all,
      I am new to posting. In fact this is my first. I have been playing sims for years and have been getting cc forever. Up til' now, I have never had a problem. I just made a Native American Village useing alot of cc and when I finally put my sims into it they are Family kissing like crazy and will not stop. I went through all my cc folders and from what I can see, I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary however, I am not a computer wiz. This is really interfering with my game and i just don't have the knowledge to stop it. Any information regarding this problem would be most appreciated,
                                      Thanks!:wave:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:08:59 pm »

maybe you've downloaded some behaviour mod that makes them to it. you should try checking your downloads folder with Sims 2 Clean Installer. it detect hacks (they go red) and also duplicated files (turns pink).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 08:17:22 pm »

Some of your old hacks/mods might not work anymore with the latest ep you have install.  Make sure you are using the most recent and compatible version of them or they can make strange things like that happened.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 09:03:50 am »

I had this happen to me once before,I had downloaded the kiss cheek hack from MTS2(I forgot the name of the creator)They kept kissing each other on the cheek so many times it got weird and annoying!(LOL)Do you happen to have this mod in your game?

Lover of lederhosen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: