Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 10:27:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions About "Run-aways"  (Read 1481 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zuperbuu

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2008, 10:35:15 am »

Hey, one of my SIMS teenagers ran away and I called the police to say they where missing. But it's been 3 SIM weeks and nothing has happened. The kids icon is still there and it still says they ran away. The same thing has happened with a pet dog in another family.

Is there any way of getting the run-aways back? Or getting rid of their icon on the SIMS family bar? (the list down the side displaying the family)
I've had run-aways in the past before with teenagers, usually they came back or got brough back after a few days to one week being missing, but this kid has been gone for ages as has the dog.
Any help or advice wouldbe greatly appreciated.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 11:10:29 am »

If I remember correctly the teenager will return when it's time for him/her to age into an adult.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 08:40:55 am »

Yep one day before the teen is an adult he comes home. pets I've had gone 22 days and back in, ssuming the pet had a collar, if not you might never see it again.
zuperbuu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:31:45 am »

The teenager never came back. When he was about to become an adult everything messed up...I had to move out the family leaving the kid behind (still missing) and delete him, is this a free-time glitch?
The dog came back by the way, good thing he had a collar on!
Thanks for the info!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: