Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 03:00:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Object Errors so sudden..?  (Read 1347 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:23:55 pm »

I haveeeee no idea why all of a sudden im getting Oject Errors all of a sudden, ive taken out old hacks (since theres no FT version of InTeen or InSim) and any recent objects and default replacements ive added. (note this problem just started occuring last night)

and when i restart my game, go into debug mode. i still get object errors.

the one thing i fear that it maybe the House i just recently moved my sims into, which was a custom house that i downloaded. but im not sure. the problem didn't flare up UNTIL i moved into the house but what could be wrong with it?

my sims can't change clothes, can't play Ps3, can't get on the computer. nothing, it always pops up with a Object Error. and stuff on MTS2 isn't helping me any X___x; uggh. Help? Anybody?

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 12:13:39 am »

Very likely you picked up an infected lot.  Lots you get off the Exchange are frequently tainted with bits and piece of mods and hacks.  More often than not, these hacks are equally incompatible with your game and the source of great headache.

I'd strongly suspect the lot.  You can use Sims 2 Clean Installer to browse your downloads and lots folders looking for content that is highlighted in red.  Red package files indicate a file that is changing the behavior of your game.  If you see a package in red that looks like ff35b35abc895db5bbdaa59682fe.package, it is likely a stowaway and you should disable or delete it.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 08:18:37 pm »

and always install lots and sims with clean installer. then you know what you're installing. the maxis install isn't good enough, and I stopped using it at once after I found about clean installer.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: