Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 06:05:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Theres water in my basement!  (Read 5809 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 08:59:26 pm »

simelorian - yeah the water-table thing is a bit of a mind-bender.  It was one of the first things I discovered when I decided my favourite house on the canal in Veronaville needed a basement >_<

I decided later I needed a flooded basement fr a Lovecraft house with DeepOnes and then couldn't manage to get a flooded basement to save my life :lol:

The game seems to know what we want and then deny that to us :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Simelorian

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 09:31:48 pm »

Thanks for the help everyone =p, and yes the game always seems to know just what to do to irk us lol

Dawn Approaches
Marn39

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 02:23:36 am »

Move your house to higher land - it works I have had this happen to me in the passed - I found that I just couldn't put some houses  on lower flat land - it does have something to do with water levels etc; yes I know this sounds funny but just move your house to high land and you will see, no flooded basement.
Simelorian

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 09:41:58 am »

Yeah I figured it out, thanks though =p the problem is that whole terrain is like that so I had to move them to a new neighborhood.

Dawn Approaches
Nykus79

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 11:35:23 am »

By the way your house in attach look so beauiful. where do u get? or you build it? can i have copy?
Simelorian

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 08:46:49 pm »

Nykus79, I love this house too, but the windows really make it and I don't know if I can upload it here because the windows are by Windkeeper from TSR (not sure of her policies).

Dawn Approaches
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: