Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 04:35:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freetime Terminates  (Read 1126 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2008, 12:08:41 pm »

I have tried 3 times to get Freetime work,what I mean is this The Game loads OK,but when I create a new neighobrhood(Simsville,I have all of the sims from the original Series) I had pick Bay area for Simsville,it starts to load then it terminates,I have removed all of the caches fills can someone help me?
nattysims

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:17:54 pm »

I loaded FT on Sunday and my game went belly up which was a total nightmare as i am running two stories on the other site.  It took me until Thursday working all day and night everyday to sort it!

You are going to have to start from scratch.  install every EP again, NO downloads folder - make sure that the game runs without first.  

make a back up file of your saves sims and downloads and then chuck one lot back in, RESTART your computer and then run the game.  Close remove cache files & Thumbnails folder - this will slow down it loading - i do this every time before i start my game since.  

Put half your downloads in and RESTART your computer and then run the game.  check if working okay and throw in the other half repeating the removal of files and restarting.   If your game is wonky with the first half, you have a bogus download somewhere which your going to have to weed out by a slow adding/removing process.  

I lost half my clothes, saved sims and nearly all lots - total nightmare having to rebuild them to match the images in my story.  

Be patient and don't rush - you will get there!

Best of luck

An eye for an eye will make the world blind - Gandhi
:saber: NattySims - download addict
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: