Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:29:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Body shop  (Read 1507 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2008, 06:53:28 pm »

hello

i have a small problem when i try to load Body Shop Body shop crash on me i am posting the log error for body shop??

how can i fix this without Having to reinstall free time and if i Have to reinstall free time how can i protect my saved Game to i need to take out the neighberhoodfolder as well as my savedsim folder and download  Please???

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you Very Much

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:51:09 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:18:13 am »

Have you deleted your Groups.cache and Accessory.cache files?

Also, have you removed any custom content that you've downloaded since it was last working?

If the two above things don't work, have you moved your SavedSims folder out of your Sims 2 folder to see if Bodyshop will run?  You may have a corrupted sim.  Wink

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 06:41:02 am »

Thank you i will try it when i am out of Game. I tryed bodyshop without my saved sims folder and it works find is there a way that i can check my saved sim folder without deleting extracted sims Huh?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:04:20 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 05:06:55 pm »

I am having the same problem-i have attached the .txt file that was in my Sims2 folder after it crashed. i have jsyt deleted the cache files and the cigen file and it is working fine-so try that.

* TS2BodyShop 2008.04.12 22.56.46.txt (9.28 KB - downloaded 116 times.)

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 06:36:46 pm »

Thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: