Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 08:14:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with FreeTime  (Read 1369 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spanky
« on: April 14, 2008, 03:25:11 pm »

I have have all the sims 2 expansion packs with freetime the last one and I have some of the freetime hacks like the teleporters from simlogical and the Insimenator obj version but they are not showing up in my game can anybody tell me why they don't show up.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 03:53:18 pm »

The most obvious question is: do you have CC enabled in your game? I have not used the OBJ InSIM in a while. I believe that its sections should show in the electronics catalog. If not try the "all objects" catalog (infinity symbol).

I am not 100% certain where Inge's mods show in the catalog. You should direct any Simlogical question to that Site.

That said, you should not be using the InSIM with FT as it is not compatible and may cause unseen and irreversible harm to your game. If you insist on using the InSIM with FT no one on this SITE will be able to help you. Caveat emptor!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 11:32:00 am »

How to start a culinary competition on Sue Kitchen lot? What is the main condition for this event?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: