Insimenator.org
May 23, 2024, 12:38:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no spores/cant grow baby?  (Read 1604 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Forever_bound

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:42:55 am »

I don't have the grow baby option.  Is this only available at certain times?

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
That wasn't too long was it?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 09:46:57 am »

for plant sims? it should be available at all times, I think - even at night. Maybe you've got some conflicting mods?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 12:56:54 pm »

Ran the conflict detection program and everything is ok at the moment after clearing out some things.

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 01:19:50 pm »

Grr nm. The option to grow a baby is there but its still freezing everything.  I tried doing boolprop testingcheatsenabled true to delete the errors that pop up and it deleted my plantsim.  /sigh I don't know whats going on with it.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 07:42:35 am »

do you have an old version of insim/inteen maybe? or maybe mods/hacks that are not updated? it may be that they don't show up with the conflict detection program.

it's no use using the testingcheats code. the errors will either reset the sim doing the action, or deiete him - depends what option you choose when you get an error.

do you have FreeTime? it might be that it's a bug with freetime that no one have found out of yet. (I've not made any plant sim babies since installing BV...)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 07:45:27 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: