Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 01:42:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeTime/Inteenimater help  (Read 3855 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SummerStorms

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:31:47 am »

I've been having problems with downloading inteen for freetime and I cant ask for help on that websit since it want let me create a account at this time and its been like that for the last two days.So I'm asking for help here.When ever I try to put file G into my override folder it says "Access Denied".So does anyone know what I can do to be able to download inteen. And please don’t get on to me about going on to the inteen site and asking there because I cant set up an account so I’m not able to ask there so I’m asking here.

Thank you for the help Smiley
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 10:46:35 am »

hello maybe you should read this sticky

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=77308

because inteen is not supported on this site maybe you should post your question on the inteen site.

Thank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
SummerStorms

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:56:32 am »

Like I said above I'm unable to ask there because when I go to post a new topic I dont get a confirmation code so it want post my topic.So I hoping someone here would help me out because I cant ask there because other wise if I could I would ask there.
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 11:13:12 am »

the admin of inteen disabeled new registrations and this mod is no longer supported on this site

Check my sims out!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 11:23:13 am »

Inteen is not supported here. So no, sorry, we can't help you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SummerStorms

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 11:24:09 am »

Ok then.How I post to fine out what to do about inteen if I cant ask at that site,and no one wants to help here.Which makes no since makes we all enjoy sims so why is it so hard to get help when you need it,through you help people when they need it.So tell me wheream I post to get help for inteen if I cant ask there and no one it seems is going to help me on this site.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:45:18 am »

the account you set up on the inteen site is free, just like the one here. and maybe you should tell us exactly why you can't set up an account?

and I keep my inteen files in the downloads folder. it's not an override.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SummerStorms

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 11:58:40 am »

When I try to set up an account on inteen I get a "Creating a new account is currently not possible."And I've been trying to set one up since Saturday when I first got Freetime and I tried downloading the newest inteen for freetime.So its been four days and I still cant set up an account there.I know you put them in the downloads folder.But the for this one it says for the installation "you will need to extract the first 6 files (A through F) to your sims2 download folder.The 7 package (G) is new to Freetime and must be placed in your sims2 overrides folder to function properly"

But there is another one that says "If you purchased the Teen Style stuff pack, you will need to pay SPECIAL attention to the placement of the zzzInTeenimater_G.package file.  Failure to follow these instructions will render the Teen Style Goth bed invisible to the InTeenimater.  If you do not own or plan to purchase Teen Style, you do not need this package at all.
This package (and this package ONLY) must be placed in the "Sims 2 FreeTime" Overrides folder.  It should **NOT** be installed to the Downloads folder; it will not work if you install it here."

So I dont have Teen style stuff so do I not use file G or looking at the other thing it says do I use file G ?
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 12:07:44 pm »

you can't create a new account because as I previously said, new registrations are no longer accepted and the admin of inteen won't update his mods anymore!
I am not sure if you can get to this, but here's a link with all the info on that
http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1248

ohh.. and since you do not have teenstyle stuff you do not need that file because it only affects an object that comes with that stuff pack!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 12:17:55 pm by dynasty » Logged

Check my sims out!
SummerStorms

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 12:24:34 pm »

Thank you dynasty for making it clearer for me.Since thats what I had problemswith since in one part it said I didn't need that file then the next part said I needed it.So yep I had no clue what to do.I feel quite dumb for having tried to download that same file since Saturday,I was about to uninstall freetime.So you saved me from having to deal with that.

So again thank you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: