Insimenator.org
June 03, 2024, 05:19:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey everyone I need some help  (Read 2633 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
psycotic_rose

View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2006, 07:35:16 pm »

First off I was wondering if anyone got the playboy set from http://www.sims2-studio.de/ I also got the baby set that is in blue and the Schlafraum Florida set. Either i'm missing meshes or somthing is wrong with my sims. I was wondering if anyone has these and they show up in there game. I been searching all over the internet for the meshes. It's very frustrating. :pale: And alot of myt other objects don't show up as well....

:twisted: Come to the dark side...We have cookies! :twisted:
Melanie
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 09:12:38 pm »

I would suggest contacting the creator or the site admin. In user created sets there may be a special mesh you need.
maniac19642003
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 10:19:39 pm »

I just went to the site for that playboy set and under the pic it says that the mesh list is in the readme file.
psycotic_rose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 10:37:00 pm »

I tried contacting the site owner but the site isn't all in english so there is no guerentee and I never did get a reply and as for the read me it gives links to the site but not to the excact part so I have no idea what I need to dowload to get the mesh...

:twisted: Come to the dark side...We have cookies! :twisted:
Scarletaries

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 12:49:26 pm »

I can't even get any downloads to pop up there.  Not sure what I"m doing wrong.  I click on the picture and a page pops up with no info.
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 11:45:51 pm »

i believe they have a yahoo group where you can get the meshes sorry but i dont have the link i have downloaded stuff there before and it worked for me

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Pashen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 09:11:11 pm »

I was having a look at that site. They have some free things however there is a catch to some of them. The sets are only recolors of the donation sets so basically they are getting you to donate to get the meshes. Sad Alot of sites do this.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 12:48:04 am »

She speaks English quite well, I belong to her Yahoo group. If you talking about the blue Maui set you first have to download the green set because those are the meshes. I have no idea what baby set your talking about. There is no baby set there, just a Blue Rocking horse in a misc set. Delft. You have to download Delft 1 and 2 to get the meshes they're part of the same set. None of her free stuff requires anything from the pay stuff to work she doesn't do that. Just like for the Hotel Havanna if you want the recolor part you have to download the freepart of the Havanna set because those are the meshes. She also posts a lot of things on her group that she doesn't post on the website. I have never donated to her yet, and have all her free stuff. It all works. I use the Maui set quite a bit. Although I prefer the green set. From both the site and her groups. To get her downloads you have to click on the picture then click on the picture again.

Please don't spread malicious gossip about her, it's totally untrue that you have to download pay items to use the free items.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:59:01 am by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: