Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 12:08:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Q about maternity.  (Read 2534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bikermama

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:48:53 am »

Hi,

I want to know if there's a way to buy maternity clothes in shops or something. I'm working on a project for maternity wear. Squinge's hack doesn't seem to work with my games. So if anyone knows how to do this fill me in please!!!

Bikermama.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 11:27:40 am »

squinges hack is for normal clothing with pregnant meshes. they let the sims wear the normal everyday clothes instead of the maternity clothing. you can buy the normal clothing in the shops, and as long as they have pregnant meshes, they can be used (not all clothing have it, but look over at modthesims2.com. they have a good selection. maybe not the best, but you'll most likely find something you can use.)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
bikermama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 10:14:27 am »

Ok, that's right. I'm personally giving every outfit for adult and teen a pregnant mesh. When bothe ages are pregnant they turn in those ugly maxis stuff.
Do you know if there's a way to get rid of that?
I don't want them to turn into those ugly outfits and just keep wearing the outfit they are wearing.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 10:23:42 am »

Each time they bump, they will put on the default maternity clothes.  Can't do anything about that except have them change into what you want them to wear.
bikermama

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 12:05:31 pm »

That is a true shame. Well can't do anything about that.
ImpishParody
Eighties Escapee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 12:22:02 pm »

If you have inteen there is a hack by Jordi that works in exactly the same way as Squinge's, it skips the default maternity wear for adults and just preg morph's the current clothes the sim is wearing (only if there is a preg morph availabe on the mesh though) but works up and including FreeTime. You need inteen for it to work though...
At the moment there is no pregwereall hack for teens, but you can download a bunch of teen maternity from this site and then use Tom's clothing tester (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true > shift-click the sim > "Spawn..." > "Tom's Cothing Tester") to plan and the sim's outfit and then "Force Redress" Cheesy
Hope I explained that right xD
bikermama

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 09:53:36 am »

Can you give me a link to the hack from jordi or is it on inteen site??? You explained it correct..Cheesy I knew of that too. Are there more tips.... or is this all?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: