Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 01:50:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing school bus icon  (Read 1160 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 10:23:57 pm »

I didnt download a not go to school.  I have BV and my sim kids are not going to school anymore.  I downloaded the portal fix but I don't think it is working.
Can I force the icon and get them to go to school. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:40:44 pm »

I'm not sure what to do with the problem, but if you don't get it fixed but you have nightlife, you can get someone to drive them to school. (think free time also has the drive option).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:21:58 am »

Is this happening to all your families that have teens or just one?  If just one, try to move them into a new house.  If all of them, try to move your COMPLETE downloads folder to the desktop to see if it is still happening without any cc at all.

If it does not happen without any cc then the culprit is in that Downloads folder, you will have to isolate it.

You can run the hack detection tool found at the simwardrobe site to see if you have any conflict and use the clean installer from MTS2 to see if you do not have unknown mods in your game and duplicates.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:24:00 am by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: