Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 06:11:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the trash icon has disapeared.  (Read 1966 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
laudrey25

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2008, 12:07:28 pm »

Hello,
 I have a problem with the trash icon. one week ago, I was playing with Sims 2, and I started to create a family. I wanted to delete some eyes, and some other things that I've downloaded before and that I never use, and I couldn't because the trash icon had disappeared. I've tried everything to fix the problem, I've tried to delete it from the download file, but I couldn't find the correct files, I've downloaded all the patches for the expansion pack, but nothing works! So I have a lot of downloaded things that I cannot delete now. I hope somebody could help me.
Many thanks in advance!!!!
P.S: please excuse my bad english.:smile:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 12:11:50 pm »

Do you have FT? If so, then that's normal. It seems they've taken the delete option out of CAS. You'll have to delete them from Body Shop.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
laudrey25

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 04:10:39 pm »

Thanks a lot for your answer! I have FT. I'm not very good in computer stuff, and I don't really know what bodyshop is (I know: shame on me! lol) I guess it's a program or something, and I think I don't have this. I feel a little bit stupid...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 04:17:32 pm »

If you have the sims, you have bodyshop. Start>Programs>EA Games> The Sims 2>Free Time>Body Shop Smiley

It's a sim building program that gives you a few more fine-tuning capabilities. Any sim you make with this program can be saved and found in CAS in your sim bin.

laudrey25

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 04:32:22 pm »

Correction: I feel VERY stupid! Lol! One more question (because I didn't understand very well) What do I have to delete from bodyshop? Thank you soooo much! If I could, I would buy you a good coffee! lol!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 04:42:05 pm »

You're more than welcome Smiley

The simplest way to go about it is to start creating a sim, just as you do when in CAS. As you go through the hairs/accessories/makeup/clothes, etc...you'll see that little garbage can icon you were looking for in CAS. It works the same way as with CAS.

laudrey25

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 04:49:55 pm »

I'm going to try this right now! Once again: THANK YOU for your kindness and for your very fast answers! Have a good day (or a good evening, it depends of where you are in the world Wink
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 05:09:55 pm »

Again, you're more than welcome. Just want to add this one little thing. If you have a lot of CC in your game, don't worry if BodyShop take a bit of time to open.

I usually open it and then surf online while waiting it to load Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: