Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 04:19:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP - INFO NEEDED, PLEASE  (Read 1010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
the_artist

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:20:38 am »

Hi, I'm new to this website and I need some advice please...

See, I love creating celebrity faces/charectors on the Playstation 2 game - 'Smackdown-Shut Your Mouth', however it's tools for creating faces etc have got quite old now compared to some of the great celebrity lookalikes I've seen created on here - Michelle Pfeiffer, Natalie Mendoza etc...

My Problem...

I don't even own a Sims game yet, I bought one years ago for the PS2- thinking it would surely have better creating tools than 'Smackdown'...
However I soon found it had even less freedom for creation, less options and poor graphics. Also in game play seemed very high and far away angles - so even if there was detail, it wouldn't have been able to be seen. It may have been called 'Sims - Busting Out' although I can't remember for sure.

Help I need...

Can anyone here- who knows what Sim or other game I need to pick up tell me what is the one used to create these awesome likenesses I see created for this website? Or is there some kind of special device used to link a Playstation 2 up with the P.C in order to make these creations possible?
Do I need some kind of code breaker machine or something? To be honest I don't know sh#t about computers. I was hoping there might simply be a Sims game (for the p.s2) that has total freedom of creation to make these celebrity lookalikes. If so, maybe someone here could tell me what it's called?
Thanks
Ralph
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: