Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 05:00:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck Food Racks in Sims OfB. Help.  (Read 1212 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
morganalefey

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2008, 02:08:13 pm »

I made a bar/ cafe type house and I put in 2 of those food rakes that you can store cakes and such in for sale. But now I want to move the shelves to a different location but it says I can't move an object in use... Ive unselected all the items in the rack but yet it still says it. There are three frozen cakes/pies per each rack that are permanently stuck there and cant be taken out and put back into the owners inventory. What should I do to move the objects that are stuck in the shelves.

x.x.Neglect the Afflicted.x.x
---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 02:39:26 pm »

ctrl+shift+c to get the cheat code window up, and then use the cheat moveobjects on to move the objects (moveobjects off if you want to turn off the cheat). this cheat lets you move objects that are normally not moveable (like furniture in use and sims - even fire)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 02:41:37 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
morganalefey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 04:01:09 pm »

I  figured it out thanks to the cheat. After I moved them I was able to put them back in my inventory as well which saved me some baking. Once again, thank you.

x.x.Neglect the Afflicted.x.x
---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: