Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 07:17:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims stops working!!  (Read 1345 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
m_gimeno_87

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2008, 03:27:28 pm »

AAGGH!!!! :h3lp:
This has been happen 4 some time. Sims just stop working. I mean, I click on the icon to make them start but they don't! Cry everytime this happens I uninstall them and install again but I'm so upset of this!
Does my Sims game has it's own personality??? how can I solve this??
Normally I have to start them by going to C:\Archivos de programa\EA GAMES\Los Sims 2 Y Sus Hobbies\TSBin. At first I thought it was the crack but, although I changed it, it doesn't help!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee I need to solve this for good!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 06:54:35 pm »

delete the groups.cache, accessory.cache, cigen.package and ContentRegistry files from the "my computer--> my documents --> EA Games --> The Sims 2" folder.

you may not have all these files in that folder, but delete those you do find. they can carry buggy information, and often needs deleting. they're safe to delete, and they're re-made everytime you start up the game OR use bodyshop.

I had the same problem as you have, but after I learned this trick, I just delete those files, and the game works again Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
m_gimeno_87

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:51:09 am »

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: