Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 06:25:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims can't move to college  (Read 1686 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
evilrobyn

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2008, 02:04:22 am »

I feel incredibly stupid asking this question since I have had sims for years and years, but I am having a weird issue with one of my houses. I haven't sent sims to University in months, possibly because I lost my copy of University, but anyway. I am not getting the little sim boy an option to move to college, he has his scholarships lined up, and his grades high, and he wants to go, but I am getting no option. I am wondering if anyone has had this problem or if I am just blind.

Thanks. I really do feel like an idiot.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 10:02:34 am »

Have you attached a university to the neighborhood?
evilrobyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 01:51:49 pm »

I do have universities attached, and I do have inteen. My sims teens are one day left to adult hood and they still don't have the option. I might remove and reinstall university, not the end of the world, just annoying.
evilrobyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 07:26:17 pm »

Inteen and insim are my only hacks, I've had too many conflicts before. I tried taking inteen out, and still no luck. I think I might as well just uninstall and reinstall university, not the end of the world, since I haven't actually played any sims there yet.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 12:44:01 am »

If you've ever downloaded any lots, it's possible that you've picked up a rogue hack or two.  Use Clean Installer to scan your downloads folder and any subfolders, then sort by Type.  Look for anything listed with no type and has a 32 hexadecimal name (0-9, a-f).  If there is no image associated with it, chances are it's a hack you didn't know you have.  Right click to remove it from your game.

It's a long shot.  Since you can apply for scholarships, you should be able to send the teen to college too.  If that doesn't work, the uninstall, reinstall may be your only hope.
evilrobyn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 12:45:11 am »

thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that, I've done reinstalls so many times, I don't get upset at all by them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: