Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 03:35:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Townie face replacement problem  (Read 1589 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexxia

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2008, 02:04:33 pm »

Ok so I downloaded Selzi's face replacements, and they work fine in CAS-- all the templates are changed. But then I created a new neighborhood so my game could generate new townies, and they were still ugly. I deleted cigen and that other one I was supposed to delete and then put the face replacements in SavedSims. THen I created another neighborhood: still ugly.

Why??
Thanks for helping =]

Call me Lexx, yeah?

Help hungry children: In one click. Use the tabs and click to help raise literacy, save the rainforest, feed pets and more.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:54:58 pm »

If you aren't using one of the neighborhoods with no townies, the default Maxis townies will always appear.  MATY has the Maxis neighborhoods with no townies.  Or you could kill off the townies you have now.  As the game generate new ones, they will have the replacement faces.
lexxia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:10:31 pm »

I did make a new neighborhood with no townies, so the game should have generated them, right? And wouldn't killing off all the townies take forever?

Call me Lexx, yeah?

Help hungry children: In one click. Use the tabs and click to help raise literacy, save the rainforest, feed pets and more.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 07:48:04 pm »

With a new neighborhood with no townies, yes, they should have been generated with the face replacements.  Make sure Sim/Object Detail is set to high.

I've been using Doc Doofoos's Face Replacements almost since he posted it and have had no problems with townie generation, so if you can't find the solution, you may want to try it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: