Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 02:53:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am suddenly missing my Sys folder inside of TSData - help!  (Read 1302 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
atiyatia

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:26 pm »

Hello!

I decided to use a hack found on modthesims2.com today. Following the directions on where to install the particular hack, I was suddenly unable to find my Sys folder found in:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Sys  

The Sys folder is where I was directed to find some neighborhood file. Anywho, the only folder that I have inside of my TSData folder is a Res folder.

Does anyone know how I might be able to get/retrieve this folder again or what may have happened to it? I have many expansion packs added on, so is it normal for this folder to just ... disappear? My game works perfectly fine, and I'd hate to uninstall everything that I've started in game just to retrieve this folder through a re-installation.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

=)
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 03:17:27 am »

You'll want the game disk that contains compressed.zip.  Use your favorite program to open this file, then navigate into TSData.  You'll find the Sys folder there.
atiyatia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:17:05 am »

EUREKA!

It worked. Thank you very much ancienthighway, you're great!

=D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: