Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:47:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Mars / Rei Hino (Teen)  (Read 27592 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 18, 2008, 09:39:27 am »

Became a featured creation on 18 July 2008 Cheesy Cheesy

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make.
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too!

Bio:
- Name of Sim:  Rei Hino/Sailor Mars
- Starsign:  Aries
- Dreams:  To become a Head Priestess, a Model and a Singer!
- Likes:  Fortune telling, reading, fugu, veggie pizza, Ancient Writing, Classical Literature, meditation, pandas
- Dislikes:  Television, Modern Society (subject), tinned asparagus
- Favourite colours:  Red and black

Info:

You shouldn't need any expansion packs for everything to work properly. If you have University expansion pack, the hair will work for Young Adults. If you don't have that EP, the hair will still work but you won't have Young Adults.

Download Includes:
- Sailor Mars Sim
- Her hair + mesh (female, toddler/child/teen/youngadult/adult/elder)
- Her fuku (sailor uniform) + mesh (female, teen)
- The accessories + mesh (female, teen)
- Animé skintone - Cleaner Teeth Edition
- Animé eye colour - Rei-chan Edition
- Black eyebrows
- Anything else I've forgotten

Take good care of her! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
*Ang* xxx

Having problems installing?
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack.  Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases.  To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems.  It can be found at: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

* SailMarsTeen1TNAIL3.jpg (106.69 KB, 450x450 - viewed 75558 times.)

* SailMarsTeen1TNAIL1.jpg (74.12 KB, 269x450 - viewed 6129 times.)

* SailMarsTeen1TNAIL2.jpg (91.12 KB, 421x450 - viewed 5923 times.)
* amdSMarsTeen1180708.zip (3713.38 KB - downloaded 3358 times.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 09:13:44 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
s sailor moon s

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 11:12:10 am »

That is awsome!!! The other versions I've seen of sailor mars are not this acurate!!! Very nice!!! What other characters do you have right now other than this one and tuxedo kamen?
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 11:14:14 am »

Quote from: s sailor moon s;1307945
That is awsome!!! The other versions I've seen of sailor mars are not this acurate!!! Very nice!!! What other characters do you have right now other than this one and tuxedo kamen?

Hey!  If you click on my name on the side, and go to "view Public Profile", then on the profile click on "Find all threads by Annoree", then you will see all the CC I have made come up in a list Wink

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 02:22:55 pm »

very cute Cheesy great job on this :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
animeluver

~ninja kitty~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 07:51:34 pm »

*squeels* oh my gosh i love her so much, i love all of your sailor moon sims. the outfits look exactly like they do in the show. hopefully you'll remake your sailor moon and sailor mercury, so their outfits look like this. GREAT WORK!

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice I'll make u wish u hadn't.
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:52:22 pm »

yay! Its my token sailor mars! Great work, love the hair :3
FzzyDg8

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 08:17:12 am »

Very nice....her hair reminds me of Kagomes' hair....love it.  Thank you for sharing her.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 11:40:36 am »

Thank you very much

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 12:09:03 pm »

What a great job you've done with Sailor Moon! Thanks so much.
Kala

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 01:48:37 pm »

Great work as always.
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 06:49:54 pm »

Ah Annoree! I have finally tracked you down lol. I saw this the other day and knew the style was similar and it was you! I had been a very big fan of your work at MTS2 and now you are here! I'm a little late to say the least, but welcome back. I am looking forward to your Sailor Moon Collection as I do enjoy good anime sims like the ones you present. Thank you for sharing this means a lot.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
bfoster395

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 01:55:44 am »

Wow! Amazing work. Thank You!
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 02:56:35 pm »

You have done an amazing job on all the sailors.I love them all.They are so perfect.I'am annoyed to find so many wrong sailor moon uniforms with the wrong colors as well.But You,you are a great mesher and a great colorist.Well done to you.I hope you will do more anime sims of the series cos you are the best anime mesher/colorist so far.

I'm lilys
Nacey_luzy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 12:14:10 pm »

good! sailor collection good!

bye bye  :kiss:
operation_pez

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 02:37:08 am »

is there any way you can make them all for adults instead of just teens?  Thanks Cheesy btw they're AWESOME
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: