Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 03:41:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a few questions (mostly about pets)  (Read 1172 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fireflyastori
« on: August 25, 2008, 09:38:45 pm »

Hi I just have a few questions and problems with my Sims 2 game and I was hoping that you guys would be able to help me...

I have Open for Business, Night life, Pets, and University.
I also have the Insimenator.

1. Where are my burgulars? No matter how much cool stuff I have in my house and that I don't have any security systems, none show up. In the first Sims game, they showed up constantly if I didn't have a security system installed in the home.

2. Veronaville's residents... I just settled a home in Veronaville and I have random neighborhood Sims coming up to my door and then suddenly running away. Why is this? What are they doing?

3. My pets don't age or stay pregnant. For example, I had a sim bond with the two dogs I had and they had a high relationship meter as well. I had them go hump in a dog house and the lullabye theme, which tells me a conception occured, rings out. However, they never give birth, even after a week passes in the sim world. If I save the game and exit, then re-enter the lot, the pet's aging has been turned back and though my other sims have aged, the pets are continuously at the starting age. Sometimes, when I save and exit, the pregnancy is lost. Frustrated with that, I downloaded the Baby Pet Creator. I can create puppies or kittens, but they're only white, grey, or black (this might be normal but I do not know) and they never age. While the adult pets will age (and then reboot when I save and exit), the baby pets will NOT age at all and will constantly say "Will turn into an adult in 4 days", despite how much time has passed in the sim world. I have turned aging on, constantly, in an attempt to correct this and my sims age normally, just not my pets. Adopted kittens and puppies will not age either.

4. How do you have a wedding?

5. Can a sim give birth to more than two babies at one time?

6. How can I get my pets to eat Sim food? I've trained my pet to eat sim food but even if I make the sim put it on the floor, the pet will simply stare at it and complain that it is hungry, rather than eating it.

7. Is there a way to adjust how many sims can be on a lot at the same time? For instance, I have a total of 12 ghosts (for specific purposes) on a lot with a family who wants to do nothing but see ghosts. When I summon the ghosts, I can only summon one or two, not all of them, even if I have the LotFullOfSims mod. Also, for my business, I want to have a restaurant with more than two staff members and a couple guests. I want the place to be super busy and full of guests, rather than the maximum 8 that are allowed to come onto the lot at one time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: