Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 12:00:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: helpful hint about college  (Read 1596 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2008, 11:41:36 am »

if any of you have the sims 2 university, i have a helpful hint. NEVER  do the stimulate genetic merger with...... whoever unless you wish to get rid of your baby. i had one girl do that cheat and she had a baby, but it never grew up, it just stayed a baby, and then, come time to graduate, she had to leave the baby at her dorm room. and you know how a taxi comes to pick the graduate up to take them back to there home neighborhood, well, she said that thing about how she knew she had other responsibilities, but she just couldn't leave the little ones home alone.and then the taxi drove off, and she just walked away and disappeared at the end of the side walk and the social worker came to pick the baby up, so i don't think she'll be able to adopt kids now!!!!!so if you wish to keep your baby, do not have one in college!
Trepie22

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:47:48 pm »

Hey^^
If you spawn and use the sim modder you can age your sims up or down - I'm not sure but maybe you could select teen or young adult and then the baby would be able to move too?
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 03:26:05 pm »

good idea, to tell you the truth, i have never tried that, but that's a really good idea! :Dthanx!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 06:38:28 pm »

If you decide to try it again, before moving back to the neighborhood, have someone else move in with you, or have a family member in the hood use a teleport cheat and add the baby to that family.  Then after you move back, you can teleport the baby to your house and add the baby back into your family where he or she belongs.
Momorat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 09:49:26 pm »

One of my sims had a baby in college - she actually got pregnant when she was a teenager, although I didn't realise it at the time. What I did was use the InSIMenator to subtract one day from the baby's life each day at seven PM. Once it was time for the parents to leave college, I had them move out. Once they were settled in a lot back in their old neighbourhood, I summoned the baby and then used the Teleporter Shrub to add him to the household. It worked fine, but I still wouldn't reccomend having a baby in college, as the parents couldn't go out, the nanny wouldn't stay unless made selectable, and no schoolbus showed up in the mornings.

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: