Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 11:21:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PDF Guides?  (Read 1290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SIMone de beauvoir

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:15:43 am »

Hello,

Does anyone know where can I find GOOD gameplay guides for every EP, if possible as a PDF file?

Thanks
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 11:22:20 am »

You can try the Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) by Greg Kramer, I think Amazon has a boxed set right now on special but it doesn't include freetime. I don't know if EA offers the guides in PDF format or not, they did offer a sample of the freetime guide in PDF, but it was not the complete book.
SIMone de beauvoir

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 01:26:14 pm »

Well... thanks, I know about those guides, yes, but I guess I forgot to mention that I meant something for free... Maybe something online...

It's just that the help sections in this forum or MST2, though they're good, there's a lot of talk about game bugs or errors... or questions asked by people who have already played for a while... I'm looking for a gameplay guide...
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 01:45:22 pm »

I understand. I don't know of anything quite like that, although there are specific guides to do specific things, if you google for it, some of it is out of date and it is spread among several sites, but you might find the information you need. Other than Prima, I don't know of any full game guides. Sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: