Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 12:21:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitched Maxis Outfit?  (Read 1781 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jrobinred

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2008, 08:36:25 pm »

I have a slight dilemma with what I think is a Maxis outfit for elders making my game crash :smt120
I was in Veronaville, the site of my story, and I tried to get Patrizio Monty to come to Titania and Oberon's wedding a few months ago, and my game froze and a pop up window showed up saying "The Application has crashed.  The Application will now terminate"
I thought it was Patrizio at first, but then after trying to buy the outfit he was last wearing, the same thing happened and my game crashed.  Now I'm at a point that I really need him, and my game is crashing everytime even a picture of the outfit shows up (I've tried importing with SimPE this morning, the sim was about to load when it crashed, and just now I went to get them out of the Monty Ranch, when in the families bin it just crashed because there was a picture of him wearing this outfit.)
I have no idea what might have caused this or what I can do to stop it, get the outfit off him somehow..

Any help will be much appreciated!

:worship:Everyone Bow Down to the Great Robyn Lee:worship:
Jrobinred

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:15:24 pm »

So no one has any ideas on what this could be?  Ok I'm off somewhere else XD

:worship:Everyone Bow Down to the Great Robyn Lee:worship:
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 09:21:27 pm »

That sounds like its something in your downloads folder conflicting! I get that all the time cos i haven't been bothered to sort it out which i really need to do!

Char
xxx

joswan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 09:37:48 pm »

I bet it was outfit malfunction, have you get rid of it? If it's still happening, just do reinstall the game.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 07:12:09 am »

Try without your downloads foldaer. If it works fine then its something in your downloads thats causing it!

Char
xxx

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 11:39:56 am »

Look in your log file (My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Logs and look for an object error file (in txt format). Upload it as an attachment and someone might be able to help you out. If there's an exception log file, it wouldn't hurt to upload that too.

Have you got any mods in your game? It could be one of the them is causing conflict.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: