Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 01:06:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern City Appartment (no CC-basegame-Rowhouse type)  (Read 2037 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rayea

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2008, 06:58:14 am »

With Appartments just round the corner, i wanted to make a few appartments that you could use in the city or maybe in downtown
(im not sure yet as to whether they are making us use yet another hood, or that we can make appartments anywhere, which i would prefer)

So, my (hopefully) first upload is the Modern City Appartment

be advised:

Quote:
This lot was shrunk using LotAdjuster version 1.1. See these links for more information:

Row house tutorial: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=286909
LotAdjuster download thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=282409

With that note out of the way, a little info.

the lot is a shrunken lot, made to look like a row house (that means that there are extra wall parts at the very edge of the lot, so when placed next to other fake row houses / lots, they merge the walls together seamlessly like a proper row of houses. however, each one is actually seperate.

the cost is aprox 221,00 simoleons, but it comes fully furnished in each appartment, the style is black and white modern.
it was created using the base game only, no stuff packs, no custom content whatsoever.
feel free to change the decor if black and white isnt your sims preferances.

*i expect that if they allow us to have appartments anywhere, you will simply need to save the lot after using the re-zoneing cheat to change it from residential to appartment....i left room for the large multi-box postbox that is seen at the front of a house on the official website, and all you then have to do is swap the doors (the black ones only) and replace them with the appartment doors..i think those are the ones with a simlish number plaque on them where the hotel room door plaque is....after that, i think they will be ready to go Cheesy*

there are 4 appartments per floor, with 2 main floors, one rooftop verandah garden and a recreation room you will probably want to modify (since there is very little stuff available to basegame noCC, but its the only way i can upload a clean lot since the clean-Installer stopped working for me once i installed bon-voyage *sniffle* and i dont think they are updating it.)
each appartment comes with a double bed, and two out of the 8 apprtments have a crib room so you can move in a family.
cooking, relaxing and bathing are all catered for, and there is a downstairs bathroom for the visitors.
the RecRoom up on the top floor has a bar, games setup with large screen TV, a workout area with a hot tub and seperate batroom / showers for male and female.
the rooftop garden has paining and barbeque facilites, along with a couple of trees and some rose bushes and tulips for those with green fingers to look after.
security is provided with a smoke alarm in each appartment and a burglar alarm in the main entrance.

hope you enjoy :-P

(i hope this isnt a nono, but heres a larger image of the outside, if it is, just tell me and i will edit the post to take it out)

* rooftop guarden apps.jpg (16.73 KB, 400x300 - viewed 5700 times.)

* lesure facilites apps.jpg (14.53 KB, 400x300 - viewed 363 times.)

* ground floor apps.jpg (18.79 KB, 400x300 - viewed 370 times.)

* family appartment.jpg (16.51 KB, 400x300 - viewed 326 times.)
* Modern City Rowhouse Appartment noCC.rar (1273.6 KB - downloaded 113 times.)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 05:48:15 pm »

Thank you!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: