Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 07:22:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about editing family tree  (Read 1373 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simulation2008
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:26:31 am »

Hi, hope this is posted in the right section....

How do you edit a family tree when some of the sims are already dead and there's no way to resurrect them? (I might've deleted the tombstone...ack, it's been awhile so I don't remember!) I want to remove a sim from the family tree and also make some changes to the relations of some of the members. Any help would be great, thanks!
SImsMoM101

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:09:10 am »

I'm certainly not an expert, but I do believe you have to physically summon a Sim or ghost to the lot to be able to use the InSIMenator's family tree function.  You will probably have to do that in Sim PE.  If you deleted them, then their character files are shredded(or less you have Prescado's "no urnstone delete hack") in which case, your game is doomed and you might as well start over before you get more attached to it.  If you do use that hack, then also get his macrotastics hack and then you can respawn the tombstone and then you can use the InSIMenator to change the family tree.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: