Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 06:48:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP - Change A Residential Lot to A Community Lot?  (Read 3294 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SaundMa

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2008, 04:16:54 am »

Is it possible to change a residential lot to a community lot?  as i have installed bon-voyage and would like to convert a residential property to a hotel but noticed that when inserting contentes from bon-voyage to the hotel they don,t show up. please help.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 07:31:29 am »

You have to be on a vacation island in order for a residential to become a hotel. Some objects are enabled for community or residential only. For changing residential lots to hotel/community, first make sure you have everything you want on the lot. You need to open the cheat box by pressing "CTRL+SHIFT+C", enter "boolProp changeLotZoning hotel" save and exit. Re-enter the lot and place the nessesary things for the hotel and community pay phone one or two should be enough, comm objects will now be available.

If you want to turn a res to a comm lot instead, just replace "hotel" to community", both lower case.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
SaundMa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 10:19:53 am »

Thanks im gonna give that a try now!
SaundMa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 06:49:07 am »

tried this still have not got it to work.  when i type in boolprop changelotzoning hotel error comes up is there anything else i can try?
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 01:18:26 am »

Did you type it in with the capital letters?  "boolProp changeLotZoning hotel"

Do you have any other cheats running at the time?

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 01:40:15 am »

There is a couple things you need to do before changing what was a residence lot to a hotel.  Doors to the guest rooms need to be changed to be the Solidarity Door.  And a ConciergoSum Desk, which looks similar to the restaurant podiums, must be placed on the lot in a common area.

Once those are place, simply type changelotzoning hotel.  It doesn't require boolprop, and will in fact error if you try to type it in as a boolprop cheat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: