Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 10:54:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 38267 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 09:45:39 pm »

Wow!  Very powerful, Vicky!  I couldn't stop reading.  You did an awesome job of both dealing with a difficult subject and handling it tastefully.  And I just can't get over your beautiful pictures!  Poor Lilith!  Stupid selfish Dustin!  By the way, I love that look you gave him - especially the hair.  Nice job.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 10:59:50 pm »

i love this! I wonder what will happen now :O

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 12:44:40 am »

Thanks guys!  This was a hard update.  I'm glad you guys liked it.  I will try to update soon since we got to get Lilith to rehab soon lol!  Which I finally got built and populated.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 02:12:36 am »

Oh my god that slob! I am going to go on my sims and kill Dustin!
I hate dustin now. Poor Lilith.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 09:12:57 am »

LOL!  Zorom don't kill every hood needs some villans they keep things interesting!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 01:09:59 pm »

LOL I suppose!

So when are you gonna update?? I wanna see what the therapist does.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2008, 11:48:21 am »

Session Lilith Continued...

Lilith?  Did you confront Dustin at some point for doing this to you?

"Yes, but not right away.  I stayed in bed for two whole days I slept on and off but fragmented sleep because I kept dreaming of the rape.  I would see myself in my dreams drunk unsteady on my feet and Dustin hovering over me and doing obscene things to me that I wouldn't respond to or try to fight.

On the third morning, I got angry.  I decided why should I hide myself?  I had done nothing wrong.  Dustin was the criminal here.  So when I went downstairs to get some breakfast.  I felt incredibly weak from not eating for so long."

"Lillith!  Oh honey!  Are you feeling any better?  Oh honey you look terrible!"

"Thanks Mom... ( I knew I looked bad...three days of crying and laying in bed had I'm sure taken it's toll on my appearance.) I'm hungry is there anything to eat?"

"Yes of course I serve you some right now.  Honey let me feel you do you still have a fever?  I think we should take you to the clinic you look terrible."
"Mom...honestly I feel better don't worry just give me something to eat."

At that point Dad jumped in and was scrutinizing me.  "Lilith you need to be checked what if you have mono?  

Tell us did you eat anything strange?  Or get bitten by a bug or something?  It could be lyme's disease or anything!  We should go right now to the clinic."

I didn't want to the clinic so I promised Dad that as soon as we went back home which would be tommorow I would see our family doctor.  "Honestly Mom, Dad I feel a lot better I just need to eat something."  That finally convinced Dad and Mom somewhat and Mom went off to fetch me some food.

Angela and Dustin were sitting over in the livingroom area.  I had purposedly not looked over there but I had to put my hateful eyes on Dustin at some point and now was as good as anytime.

He was sitting close to Angela with his hands behind his head.  He looked totally confident and comfortable.  That picture of him made my blood boil.  He wasn't even nervous about anything he was in control of his body language and wasn't worried about anything I could do.

"Gosh Lilith!  You look like death warmed over!  Do you want me and Dustin to pick you up anything from the pharmacy?" Angela's face registered just how bad I looked she did really look worried.  
Dustin quickly added "Yes we can do that just tell us what you need."

I imagined myself racing up to his face and spitting and screaming "YES.....DUSTIN CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME A BAT SO I CAN BASH IN YOUR FACE WITH IT?  THAT WOULD BE JUST FINE MAKE IT A STEEL ONE PLEASE I DON'T MIND RECOIL"

I thought I saw Dustin wink at me while he was speaking.  He seemed to wink and open his legs wide in some obcene gesture mean't to challenge me somehow.
  But since I was so angry at that moment I wasn't sure it wasn't my imagination.  If he could be cool as a cucumber so could I.  I would not allow him to see me fall apart.

So, I smiled sweetly at Angela and said No thank you to her offer.  Mom finally brought me a sandwich which I devoured and Angela and Dustin left for awhile and Dustin being out of the house immediately made me feel better.
Mom invited me for a swim she said the ocean was good after being sick that it would help me heal.

She was right.  I swam for about two hours mostly just feeling the water over my head the salty brine healing my sore muscles and spirit.  After my swim I showered I took special care in my appearance.  
I dressed  and put on heavy makeup.  The ancient egyptians would wear eye makeup to ward off evil. Other cultures such as native americans would apply paints to their face to do battle.   I followed their wisdom and when I was done I felt my painted face was the face of a warrior ready to do battle.

When I exited the bathroom Angela went in for her bath.  I knew Angela would take forever she always does.  She had in her arms a basket with her loofah, bath salts, candles, incense...she would be awhile.

Mom and Dad were outside grilling some ribs.  Dustin was alone.  He couldn't hide behind Angela's skirt so I took my opportunity to confront him.

I walked up to him and he tried to walk away.  "I'm going to get some cigarettes I'll be back."  His eyes looked worried.  That made me happy.  He wasn't so cool after all.

"No Dustin.  First tell me why you drugged and raped me.  Then you can go and get your cigarettes."

He looked taken back for a moment.  Like maybe he had not prepared to be confronted tonight.  I think he honestly thought I would never bring it up and just hide from him.
Then he recovered his composure. and started laughing at me.

"Rape you?  I didn't rape you Lilith.  It's only rape when the girl says no and you never said no.  What happened between is us is regretable cause I am not interested in you at all.
You are nothing like your sister.  She is a class act.  She is beautiful, intelligent and has a future.
You on the other hand are a loser.  The only reason we had sex is because I was drunk and I felt sorry for you.  You are pathetic."

I could feel my blood boiling at every humiliating word that came out of his degenerate mouth.  "You drugged me you bastard!  What did you put in that punch?  I couldn't move or fight you.  You are a dispicable rapist.  What did you put in the punch Dustin?"

"I just put liquor in the punch Lilith!  Look I'm sorry it happened.  But if you think telling this lie about me forcing you is going to make me feel guilty you're wrong.
That night you and I had drunken pig sex!  That's all it was for me anyway."

"You bastard!  I should tell Angela.  I know you drugged her too so she would be asleep while you attacked me."

"Lilith?  you know your problem?  You feel guilty because of what we did and somehow telling this fairytale is going to excuse you from betraying your sister.
If you want to tell Angela go ahead tell her.  I tell her we were drunk and you took off your top and sat on my lap.  I beg her to forgive me and she will but I don't think she will forgive you."

"Dustin I want you to stay away from me.  If you ever come near me again I will kill you.  Believe that.  Stay away from our house I don't ever want to see you there.  Because if I see your face in my home I will tell everyone what you did to me.
Do hear me rapist?  You will stay out of my sight!

That was my confrontation with Dustin.  It was literally the last time I spoke with him or have seen him.  He has stayed away from the house.  Angela spends the night at his mother's trailer sometimes.  You know Doctor?  Dustin is a cop now.  He finished his academy.  Everytime I see a patrol car I think it might be him.  It sickens me.

to be continued...

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2008, 05:41:03 pm »

Wow, powerful updates. This was done really well, right down to the attitude of the perpetrator. How these guys live with themselves I'll never figure out.

Far cry from the Dustin in my story, that's for sure...

No requests please
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 06:17:12 pm »

Wow, dustin always seemed so innocent to me

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2008, 07:18:53 pm »

Thanks guys!  I thought a lot about who would be Lilith's attacker and dunno...Dustin and his little  teenage juvenile delinquencies and his Mom being my new Sargent made him a good candidate.
I had just watched a cold case thing on the Natalie Holloway how the one guy was good looking and charming and I wanted to do something along the line of what I think happened to that poor girl.

Coptic Text

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2008, 08:24:40 pm »

OMG!!!! I am in awe and in shock! Great updates. Keep 'em coming.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2008, 07:19:03 pm »

First story was great but sad also; I was hoping that cassandra would finally find hapiness with that unfaithful husband and that he will become faihful at last; but, old mistakes went to payment; I'm sorry for cassie, maybe for him too...
and that bastard Dustin, hope will get what he deserve...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:56:30 pm by Starwish001 » Logged

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2008, 09:37:07 pm »

I'm working on first case hopefully will update soon.  Also working on update for case 2 so I'm slow..

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2008, 02:31:05 pm »

Case 2
Session 2
part 6
Therapists Notes:

After Lilith had told me her story. She seemed visibly relieved somehow. We spoke of rehabilitation for her drinking. She would be in a detox unit for five days followed by a two week inpatient care unit to stabilize her before release.
Lilith agreed to sign herself in for treatment although her parents were still required to sign for her.
I explained to her that her signature would impress the judge that she was truly ready to put her previous behaviours behind her and she agreed.

The next morning Lilith checked in to the detox unit where I saw her on the third day.
Her demeanor was anxious, she also expressed she could not sleep I have prescribed an anti-depressant in a low moderate dose and a mild tranquilizer for bedtime so that she can sleep.
I gave her a notebook to keep as her journal and told her to begin keeping it in the after care facility.
She was to give it to the head nurse to forward copies to me via email.

Today I recieved copies of Lilith's journal via email

File Case 2
Patient: Lilith Pleasant
Diagnosis: Alcohol dependancy, depression, anxiety and post rape traumatic disorder.

To: Doctor Faith Givens
From: Lucy Burb MSN, Head Nurse, Pleasantville Hope Center
RE: Patient Journal

Lilith Pleasant

Journal entry 1

I have not felt much like writing in this journal up to this point. I promise to write more as I feel better. I spent a horrible five days in the detox unit.
I felt sick the whole time I was there. I had a private room and never really saw any other patients but I could hear them and they all sounded as miserable and sick as I was.

I have been at the aftercare unit for about four days, but since I am behind in my journal keeping I thought I would at least log in my first day.
The days that follow up to today I have mostly just fallen into the routine set out for us in the center.
We are woken up very early and kept busy all day long pretty much in meeting's inbetween those meetings are our meals and craft activities.

We go to bed at about 11pm and since we are all on meds and wake up so early sleep for once is not a problem for me.

My first day I was admitted by the Head Nurse Lucy Burb. She took down all my information and informed me of the rules and the routine I would be following.

Once she was done with that she asked me if I was nervous and frankly yes I was. I was in a mental home and had no idea what to expect especially of the other patients.

Lucy told me everyone at my unit was about my same age and not violent to relax and not worry no one would bother me.

That really did make me feel better.

"Lilith, I would like to see you use this time to put things into perspective. So you can see that although you have had some rough times there are other's who are much less fortunate than you."
With that she took me into the patient area. As I followed her she announced to the patients there who were watching tv that would be a group session to follow her.
A small group of about four patients gathered behind us and we all followed Lucy to the therapy room.

We sat down on a couch and Lucy sat in a chair facing us. She announced me as a new patient and the group all welcomed me.

"Lilith? Can you tell us about yourself a bit?"

"OK, I'm seventeen years old. I will be eighteen next month. I have a problem with drinking. I have two DUI's and the judge wanted to charge me as an adult if I didn't get help.

So, here I am. I just got out of a detox unit and my doctor wanted me to have follow up inpatient care for two weeks. Followed by AA afterwards.
I feel better physically but I still would love to have a drink so I suppose it's a good thing she didn't release me right away."

The only boy "John" who was there, was sitting next to me. He seemed really hyper and fidgity.
"Lilith? That's a pretty name! I like that. I have OCD I have tics and stuff but they are a lot better now"

John was working his way into a whole lot of talking except Lucy cut him off....

"John? We want to hear from Lilith now. OK? Lilith can you tell us why you drink?"

"Lucy? I was raped by a family friend and that started me drinking. I really don't want to talk about it right now though."

I had just gotten there I really didn't feel like telling my most guarded secret to a bunch of strangers.

"OK Lilith you don't have to talk about this right now if you don't want to."

"Lucy?" Yes Kaylynn?

"I can maybe make Lilith feel more comfortable if I tell her my story. I was raped before."

"You were raped Kaylynn?"

"Yeah! A call girl can be raped right?"

"yes if you didn't want to have sex and you were forced to it is rape even if you were a call girl."

Kaylynn was a hooker.....I was in shock she looked so young..

"OK here ya go Lilith....this is for you...mind you I don't like telling stories that make me look bad but you look like you need help opening up and stuff..

"Go ahead Kaylynn tell us what happened."

"OK. My family was dirt poor. I had no father and my Mom was a druggy. That didn't help our economic situation none as you can well imagine.
So as soon as I realized that there were idiots that would pay to spend a little time with me I started selling it.
Not proud of it but not terribly ashamed either if ya know what I mean.

I ain't here cause I'm a whore I got this here thing that makes me hear voices. I usually try to stay on my medication but I ran out and it got bad so I ended up back here to git stabilamized."

Now back to my story. One night I was out it had been a good night I made enough money on account of the shriner's being in town for some secret convention.
They really like me cause I give'm a discount on account they help the cripples and stuff...

"Kaylynn?.....You were going to tell us about being raped remember? Did a shriner rape you?" Lucy asked trying to keep Kaylynn from straying too much from her story.

" OH NO! They's good people it wasn't them. I was walking home and was so happy cause I made enough to pay my rent on the trailer it was two months behind.
I went to my bus stop and this here cop pulled up and got out of his car.
He started hasseling me. I told him I was waiting on the bus but he arrested me anyway.

I was so pissed! I started yelling at him.
"Look Po Po since when is it illegal to wait for the bus?"

Just then I noticed he was heading in the wrong direction to go the police station. I was kinda confused for a moment so I yelled at him again.

"Yo! You're going the wrong way this ain't the way to the station!"
"Shut Up Whore! We are taking the scenic route" he had a really deep scary voice when he said that and right there and then I knew I was in a whole lot more trouble than just getting locked up for the night.

To be continued.....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 02:40:31 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2008, 05:17:31 pm »

What're the odds that cop's Dustin?

Nice update Smiley

No requests please
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: