Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 02:19:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 38293 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2008, 05:36:50 pm »

Very good!
As a therapist myself, I have to tell you that a "Doctor-patient" confidental is being broken here.....Smiley

Can't wait for more!:tongue8:

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2008, 07:00:11 pm »

LOL! Thanks! Yeah Dr. in my story really need to hush up about their clients! LOL! They are big gossips.
Sadie could be Dustin......yet ...Lilith will have to find out.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2008, 07:05:09 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1417973
What're the odds that cop's Dustin?

Nice update Smiley

1. 84.3%
2. I agree. Great update.
3. Yet another story to follow......Cheesy
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2008, 07:07:09 pm »

Sadie79....I was thinking the same thing.

Good so far....waiting for more.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2008, 07:08:39 pm »

I taken most of the pictures to update this I just need to get rid of red lines and sharpen a bit as soon as I get that done I'll post them.  I have a big update on Don also but the sims on that story are all over the hood so it's taking me awhile to get them situated and everybody where they are suppose to be.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2008, 11:28:36 pm »

Case 1
part B

Patient: Cassandra Goth Lozario

File update: Last visit ten years ago for post divorce counselling.

Reason for today's appointment: Grief counselling and relationship help.

Therapist's Notes:

I had not seen Cassandra in approximately 10 years since she came to see me for divorce counselling court ordered by the judge as part of divorce procedures.

I saw her for four visits as mandated and her son who was a toddler at the time was evaluated by myself as a normal quiet child.

Cassandra or Cassie as she prefers to be called called the office this week and wanted to be seen as soon as possible to talk over some issues which have had her in a very confused state.

The following are my notes on said visit.

Hello Cassie! It was certainly a surprise to see you again after so long. How long has it been?

"It's been ten years doctor. I can hardly believe it myself it's gone by so fast...."

Well what can I do for today Cassie?

"Doctor honestly I never thought I would need to come back here again after my divorce I got my life in order and I thought I was doing OK. In fact I was doing OK for my son and myself.

At first I moved in with my father and his family and after awhile I got my own apartment. Don my ex-husband and I share custody of our son James who will be ten next month."

Cassie is he really going to be ten? It seems like only yesterday...

"Yeah I know for me too!"

Please Cassie go on...

During this time I have mostly dedicated myself to working and creating a nice home for James and myself. I hired a wonderful nanny who watches him after school until I get home. Don gets James every other weekend and Summer's so up until this point I have been caught up in the usual parental rut.

I have to admit I have been lonely. I dated briefly a very good man who has been in love with me since highschool but I ended it because I just didnt' feel any sparks.
It didn't feel fair to him or myself to force something romantic when I wasn't truly feeling it.

We still remain friends but since I broke off our relationship he sort of stopped taking my calls and avoided me. So I lost a friend.

The reason I came to see you today is I feel very torn and confused. Something happened recently that may change my life again and I need to talk about this with someone who is neutral and can help me sort through all the pro's and con's and I knew that I could do that with you Doctor."

Cassie I will be happy to help you sort out your feelings. Why don't you tell me what happened.

"OK, well I was home with James. We were waiting for Don to pic him up for his weekend with his Dad. Then I got this hysterical phone call from Dina my Dad's wife. She was in the hospital with Dad he had suffered a massive heart attack and I needed to come right away.

I dropped everything and ran to the hospital. I was so scared. Dina was so crazy on the phone she had not given any details so I didn't know how serious Daddy's condition was.

When I arrived at the hospital Dina was waiting for me at the entrance since I didn't know what room Daddy was or anything.

"Oh Cassie thank god you're here! Morty's dying on me! He is in critical care Cassie! They told me to call in all his family!" Both Dina and I wept in our embrace. Daddy....dying...

"Cassie? He is in coma he hasn't woken up it's so hard...Look...The kids are in the child's playroom area right over here send James in with them so we can go in and see Morty."

Did you call Alex? Dina you have to call Alex!

"I already did he is on his way. He was at the beach house so takes awhile he should be here soon though."

"James honey? Momma needs you to be grownup now and go sit with the twins in that playroom over there. Your Granpa is sick and I have to go with your Aunt Dina and go take care of him for a bit.

Can you be a big boy for me and stay with the twins for awhile and watch them for us?"
"Don't let them leave that area and if you need anything ask the nurse to get us ok?"

"Momma? Is Granpa going to be OK?"

I'm not sure James we have to talk to his doctor first. You go James you are older than the twins so I want you to be in charge and keep them safe OK?

"Yes Momma I promise."

James went into the playroom. He was a good boy.

I watched and listened from the other side to see how the kids were holding up.

"Hi James!"
Hi Mathew! Hi Caitlin!
We have to stay here while our moms tend to granpa.

"Yeah Mom's been crying and carrying on a whole lot. She always goes crazy when Poppa even sneezes!"

"I think Poppa's got a fever cause she is really upset. I told her not to cry that Poppa just needs his shots but she wouldn't stop. James you think Poppa will be OK after his shot's?"

I don't really know Caitlin...I hope so.

"Yeah...he'll be good as new...you worry too much Caitlin!"

With that and my own broken heart I followed Dina to Daddy's room.

His appearance shocked me. He looked so pale and old. Poor Daddy..He looked like he was asleep but I could tell by his appearance he was really bad.

Dina had not exaggerated he looked like he was dying. "Dina what are his doctor's saying?

"They said that all they could do was keep him comfortable the nurse comes in and give's him morphine every few hours. His organs have shut down so there is nothing they can do.

I held my father's hand and spoke to him. "Daddy I'm here it's Cassie! I love you so much Daddy. You have been a wonderful father to me and all your children.
You never left our side even when our own mother abandoned us. You are good man Daddy. You don't have to hold on for us. We are together and we will all help take care of Dina and your babies.
So if your spirit wants to go to god it's ok...go with our love daddy....and then I broke down and Dina broke down yet again and the pain of losing my father overwhelmed me intensely.

Finally my brother got there. I was so afraid he would not get to see Daddy. While I was updating Alex on Daddy's condition. A nurse came in and checked on Daddy.
She said he could go on like this for awhile so we should probably get someone to take the children home.

Just then my cellphone went off. Ugh I had forgotten about Don picking up James.
"Cassie? I'm here in front of your apartment did you forget I was soppose to pick up James?"

I filled Don in on what was happening. He wanted to come to the hospital and pick up James but I said no to wait until the morning. I wanted to go home and get some things for him to take with him and he could pick him up early tommorow morning before I returned to the hospital.

We decided I would drop off the twins at the house they had a live-in Nanny and I would go home and get some sleep and come back first thing in the morning.
"Cassie go home I will stay here with Dina tonight that way when you come back she can go home and get some sleep."

So I went home, fed James and put him to bed. My nerves were fried. I hardly ever drink but I really needed to get some sleep so I fixed myself a brandy.

I kept going over the image of my sick dying father in that hospital bed. I must say I have never felt more sorrow than on that night. He had been feeling sick that whole week and chalked it up to the flu.
Dina had found him collapsed in the bathroom that morning and called the ambulance.
He had not been concious and she knew it was not good. Dina really did love Daddy and she was not dealing well at all. She will probably need grief therapy after the inevitable.
While my mind raced with these thoughts my doorbell rang.

I jumped it startled me. "Oh no now what? Who the hell could it be at this hour?"

It was Don. "Don? What are doing here? I told you to pick up James in the morning! He is asleep!"

"Yes Cassie I know...I came to see you. I went to the hospital and saw your Dad. I'm truly sorry Cassie Mortimer is a good person. I wanted you to know he will be missed by many people including me.

May I come in?"

Yeah...OK.

"How are you doing Cassie? Is there anything I can do for you? I want to help you in anyway possible if I can."

Don...there's nothing you can do. My father is dying there's nothing anyone can do. He is dying and his kids are first grader's they won't know what kind of man he really is because they are only babies and there is no time for them to get to know...
With that I broke down and started crying emptying out my pain. I had to be strong for Alex, for Dina, for James, for the twins Daddy would have expected me to be strong but I didn't feel strong I felt like a sad little girl with no more Daddy....

Don put his arms around me and comforted me and his touch was warm and safe and familar to me in that moment of sadness.

He spoke to me softly..."Don't cry Cassie...Don't cry baby I'm here....I love you...I have always loved you...It's going to be ok....I love you Cassie.....I love you don't cry....and in his arms I felt comforted and loved.

"Cassie let me hold you....I'm here...my love....I'm here..."

I sobbed and released my tears into Don's big strong shoulder. He continued to whisper into me ear.
"I love you Cassie, I never stopped loving you....let me hold you baby like I use to before Cassie let me love you Cassie..."

Honestly before I knew it we were kissing and touching each other all over.
Somehow within the sorrow and sadness my crazed feelings turned into a roaring passion. The more Don whispered into my ear and kissed my tears the more I wanted him!

There's one thing for sure about Don is that he doesn't miss a beat. He has impecable timing when it comes to lovemaking. I was in desperate pain and making love with Don for some crazy reason seemed like the right medicine for me at that moment.

Don is an amazing lover. When I first married him I was probably too young to appreciate his talent in that area but time makes us all grow and learn to appreciate what we no longer have.

While we kissed I could feel Don's excitement and his heart beating wildly. He picked me up and carried me over to a bar stool. He lifted me up on to the stool and stepped up his tempo and I felt myself matching his own greedy hands..

We made incredible love that night. On the barstool until it hurt.

Then he carried me over to the couch...He took off my clothes and ripped his own off quickly..

I finally stood up and gave him my hand he followed me to my bedroom were we finished what we couldn't have stopped at that point even if we tried.

I slept peacefully in the arms of the only man I have ever really loved since I was a young woman. I didn't want to think about Daddy, Dina, Alex, the twins or even James...I just wanted to be in bed with Don at that precise moment.
All other things would be there for me to deal with in the morning but this night gave me fire, Don's fire given in love for me to be able have the energy and stamina and life-force to carryon.
Making love with your true love does that it gives you fire...

A few hours later I opened my eyes. It was 4:30am. Don opened his eyes he wanted to talk..
"Cassie....I'm going to ask Nina to leave, I don't love her I never have..I have never loved any woman but you. I'm going to sue for custody of Donna Rose. Nina doesn't want her she ignores her competely. Donna Rose is practically being raised by her nanny.

"Don....my Dad is dying now...I don't have energy to give to this now. Do what you want to do. For now don't ask anything of me because I need to spread myself amoung other people who need me.

To be Continued.....
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 11:36:04 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:37 am »

Great update; but isn't James younger then twins?

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2008, 09:22:18 am »

Hey, yeah! Ur right!!

Don't matter. It's a great story.
OK! Update quickly cos already I am goin crazy here! lol
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:30:07 am by Zorom » Logged

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:49 am »

LOL! Yes...but the twins were premmies so they are a little slow....thats my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL! Of course little James is very advanced for his age. LOL jk I goofed.
In the words of GW keeping two stories straight is hard work.

Coptic Text

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2008, 09:58:43 am »

Uh-huh. lol! So when are u gonna update?

btw check my siggy.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2008, 11:08:36 am »

LOL! Wow Zorom I'm very flattered! Thank you so much! I'm fixin to update case 2 a bit. I'm itching to add a behind the scenes to each case so I can get other characters fleshed out a bit as well.

I really love my villans so I want to be able to expand on them make everybody love and hate them.
I think Sadie is the expert on that with her story.

btw for anybody interested maxis lightest face makeup makes the perfect death mask!  Doesn't morty really look like he is total organ failure?  LOL!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 11:12:17 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2008, 12:35:23 pm »

Patient:  Lilith Pleasant

Patients Journal part B
Continued...

I didn't know this cop he was new.  At least new to me.  Most of the cops in my part of town just want us to stay off the intersections cause well ya know we slow traffic down and all...
So I'm sitting in this police car and this cop is just driving not saying anything or answering me.
He drove to this real isolated part of town.  I was starting to worry.

I told myself OK...he wants to get a little you can handle this he ain't bad looking give'm some and then he will probably let you go.
Suddenly his radio went off with a female dispatcher calling out.  "Bravo 263 what's your Twenty?"
He picked up and answered "Black water stop over" The dispatcher woman answered "ten four"  From dating trucker's I knew that mean't he was on coffee break.
So now I knew he wasn't really arresting me but had other plans....
He parked his car by a road sign to make it look like he was watching for speeders and took me out of the vehicle.  He ordered me to walk into the woods with him behind me watching out.

I tried to talk to him.  "Look mister if ya wants some loving why didn't ya say so? I can give ya that!  I can give ya anything you want in that arena baby.."
"Shut up and keep walking!" he barked.  Damn he was going to be rough I could tell.  He was one of those angry bastards that was going to kick my ass and do me bad."  I at that point decided to just let him do whatever it was and keep my mouth shut and hopefully if I didn't fight him he would not be too rough.

Forgetting to keep my mouth shut I complained about the dirt getting on my shoes that pissed him off...So he yelled at me to keep walking..."Look I told you I would give it to ya for free!  There ain't no need to be nasty!"
Then he told me to get on the floor and that if he wanted something he took it and he didn't need my handout he would take what he wanted when he wanted.  He pushed me down on the ground and asked me if I had rubbers.  The handcuffs were still on me and he had my purse.  "Yeah of course I do in my bag."  He told me to stay and that if I moved he would shoot me.  Then he went back to his patrol car  I considered running but I was handcuffed and on my back also in superhigh heels I wouldn't get too far and this crazy bastard would catch me and then really give it to me or even kill me maybe so I stayed put.
He came back with the rubbers and got on top of me.  I was still and when he was done he pulled me up and pulled up my underwear.  I was really tired of playing around with this creep so I asked him "Baby that was so good ya wanna go again or can I go now?"
"In due time.  First let's see how much money your hot little snatch made this evening..."  He started going thru my purse.  He found my money.  There was $1,200 in there.  All my damn money.

I started yelling at him.  "Come on!  Don't take all my damn money!"
"I think my girlfriend needs a night out.  Yeah.....a real nice night out in the town in style..."
"Don't take my money!  Come on at least leave me some!"

"Look from now on if you want to spread your legs in my beat you are going to have to pay me my due.  I'm taking it all tonight next time I will take half, then a straight forty percent everytime I see you in my beat.  Otherwise we go take a nice drive like we did tonight and I take it all including your special wares.  Got it?"
Then he took me back to the bus stop and I went home BROKE AGAIN DAMNIT!

"That damn bastard took all my money that night.  Since then I stayed away from that area and haven't seen that creep.  Took all my damn money....

"Kaylynn!  What did this guy look like?  I have to know!  The thought that it might be Dustin made my head spin.  Dustin with a badge raping and robbing women on the street!  OMG!  This was my fault!  I let him become a cop and now he was doing this to other women!

"He was a big guy and honey when I say big know that it means all over... Muscle freak with close crop cut like military ya know?"
I thought about it....Dustin was not built up he was slender...yeah he was impressive in the all over way Kaylynn was alluding too but not muscled...maybe it wasn't him.  Also I couldn't see him shaving off his precious blonde hair it's what Angela liked about him to start with....I wasn't so sure anymore it was him.
Lucy thanked Kaylynn for sharing her story and ended our group.  It was time for lunch then medications.

We all stood in line except Kaylynn who was playing with the old small dog that was the hospital mascotte.  Finally Lucy called out to her to get her to take her meds.  The medication seemed to help calm me down and help me relax.  John the OCD boy followed me around all day.  He was sweet but he wouldn't shut up.  I was starting to think he had a little crush on me...I would have to tell him I was spoken for...Marylena would get a kick out of it when I tell her.  Visitation is on Saturday evening...I miss her so much.

"Lilith here's the schedule!  We have to look at it and follow it if we don't Lucy get's real pissed and she tells your doctor then you can never get out of here!"  John stood transfixed going over the schedule over and over again...it sort of broke my heart his anxiety about details of nonsense.  Lucy was right there were other's who really were suffering besides myself and would try to remember that to help keep my problems in perspective.
We were kept busy the whole day then it was bedtime and I slept pretty deeply except for bedchecks which were pretty much every fifteen minutes.  I was annoyed at being woken up so much but with the meds I would fall right back asleep.
Tomorow I will be allowed to phone home.  I can't wait to talk to Marylena I wonder how she is doing...
To be continued....

Coptic Text

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2008, 10:00:36 pm »

Another great update! Keep 'em coming.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
vinhou

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2008, 04:46:20 pm »

I love this! I always love Pleasantview stories, but this one's special - and the pics are great too! I've actually thought about writing Don's story involving a psychiatrist, but then dropped it - good call, I couldn't have done it as well as you. Keep up the good work and update soon. Smiley

Edit: Just gave you 5 stars. You deserve it. Wink

Life isn't bliss.
Life is just this.
It's living.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2008, 05:07:19 pm »

Aww..Thanks Yippee another reader!  Thanks so much for the star!  LOL!  It really does make your day when anyone comments on your story.  Makes me want to ingame and make Don go home and kick Nina out!
The next update will have a seriously peeved Nina...

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: