Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 11:41:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: uploading  (Read 1508 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shewolfyn

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 03:48:23 pm »

This may seem silly, but I was wondering how I would go about creating an 'upload' picture for something I want to upload? I have created this great set of eyes (at least I think they're great) that I would like to upload to the site, but I'm not sure how to create the picture. Help would be much appreciated.:female:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:18:37 pm »

You can take any pictures you need for your upload in game by pressing the 'C' key.  Just zoom in close enough to take a good shot of the content you want to show off.  Once you take a snapshot, you'll find it in the related neighborhood snapshots/storytelling file.

(i.e. if you take a picture in Pleasantview, you'll find it in your C:\Documents and Settings\*user name*\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\N001\Storytelling folder, Strangetown in your "N002\Storytelling" folder, etc.  You'll need to search through the shots with "snapshot" at the beginning and not the "thumbnail" ones, as those are entirely too small.  Also, make sure you increase the size of snapshots through your game's Camera Options to make sure your pictures aren't too small, either.)  :angel:

Once you find the particular snapshot you need, you can upload it, along with your files, by using the Manage Attachments function while posting in Advanced Mode (either accessed by creating a new thread, using the "post reply" button, or the "Go Advanced" button below in the Quick Reply area).  When everything's uploaded, the first image that's in the attachments field will be the thread's preview picture.

Hope that helps.  :angel:

shewolfyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:54 pm »

Thank you for your help Smiley
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 12:19:16 am »

You're very welcome!  :smile bi: