Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 12:11:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stairs help anyone?  (Read 1271 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
morganalefey

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2008, 04:51:14 pm »

I'm revamping the European Townhouse and I deleted the stairs that you can see on the first floor. The stairs only seem to be 3 squares long, and now when i try to change the stairs it says cant reserve space above stairs since it requires 4 open spots. When I look at the connecting stairs pop up it says click and drag for finer control but it doesn't work; possibly these stairs are only meant for outside? But if they were then how did they put them in the house in the first place, tricky tricky people they are. Does anyone have any idea on how to make a three square long staircase using the normal connecting stairs? [ sorry for the long description]

x.x.Neglect the Afflicted.x.x
---
~MorganaLefey~
[/FONT]
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 05:10:08 pm »

Whenever the tooltip for the modular stairs say "can't reserve the space above stairs" just delete the wall in front of the third space, place stairs, then replace the wall. That works for me. Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: