Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:04:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot Skin BB 34DD for females and Males  (Read 8200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sahmormakmom

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2008, 08:09:06 am »

Hello everyone!  Well I had intentions of uploading my bigfoot family, but Bodyshop had other ideas.  Well this is the skin that I recolored by Beos and Marvine.  I thank them immensely for their talents and because I'm not certain who else was involved since Bodyshop crapped out on me I'm going to thank AllenQ Warlokk Louis of simcribbling as well just incase.  They are all wonserful skinners.  Here is the pics of my family this skin is genetic. I have been using it for sometime and although you will notice the line on the thighs I have no idea how to get rid of it any suggestions would be great.

Don't upload to the exchange or any paysites.  No Bigfoots' were harmed in the rendering of the species.  No behavs were added, man has tamed the beast from birth.

:happy8:

* 46e4ade6_34DDdTBigfootFM.rar (728.84 KB - downloaded 398 times.)

* ScreenShot020-1-1-1.jpg (12.63 KB, 107x160 - viewed 7373 times.)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:14:43 am by sahmormakmom » Logged
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 12:22:51 pm »

I've been waiting for this. Finally, female Bigfeet. And they look fantastic. Can't wait to see them in the game. Excellent job, and thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
sahmormakmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 02:50:29 pm »

your Welcome.  Soon as I can get my Bodyshop to work again I'll upload my family.  If you or anyone else for that matter want the upper portion of the forehead returned to the base skin please let me know and I'll upload the alternative.  Stay tuned for my Bear version as well I just need to get his permission first.  It looks even better then these.
sahmormakmom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 10:33:05 pm »

Bodyshop gods have released the evil curse on my harddrive overnight without me touching a blessed thing.
Here is my family utilizing the 34DDBB medium skin by beos/marvine eye by Ike Pure_glance, Brows F-IN black2, serasims.de, Kamikitten kkitten_eyes1_1, Resimsmakeup facial teeth, lashes,  natural teeth1 by alkaloid recolor of skin by me sahmormakmom
don't upoad to paysites or exchange please.  Give credit where it's due.  Thanks to all the varoius artists that make creating more fun.

* Harvey Sasquatch.rar (928.87 KB - downloaded 209 times.)
* Heather Sasquatch.rar (845.46 KB - downloaded 193 times.)
* Mavis Sasquatch.rar (1767.17 KB - downloaded 218 times.)
* Riley Sasquatch.rar (830.99 KB - downloaded 200 times.)
* Willow Sasquatch .rar (832.67 KB - downloaded 199 times.)
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 01:34:09 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
qxy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:09:46 pm »

So if there's a female Bigfoot now, is it possible for her to breed with the in-game male Bigfeet, or does the entire family have to be created using this skin?
Sparklietrails

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 09:42:37 am »

There's a romance bigfoot mod over at MTS2. Also you could get the locomoter from there to make them all walk like bigfoot.

Thank you sahmormakmom!

:notsmili:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: