Insimenator.org

Retired Creators => Bodybuilder => Topic started by: BeosBoxBoy on February 08, 2007, 10:34:13 pm



Title: More recolours for the Bodybuilder
Post by: BeosBoxBoy on February 08, 2007, 10:34:13 pm
In addition to the recolours you will find in the Guest Recolours & Add-ons section (http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,352.0.html), there are many excellent recolours for the bodybuilder on ModTheSims2.com (http://www.modthesims2.com/), below is a brief selection of the recolours I know about.

-by Cdpetee: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=106537) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102928) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102723) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101933) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96145) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92768) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92185) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=91865) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=117414) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112949)
-by Hony: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95805) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=93653) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=104814) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103045) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101808) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95616) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=95331) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=93628)
-by I-Candy: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100828) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96395)
-by Lagaz: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101665)
-by Poi_boi: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=84604)
-by Refuge0: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=180435) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=200806) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=177955)
-by Viced: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81433) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=80999) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81060) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81067) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81083)
-by V1ND1CARE: here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103421) • here (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169955)

If you know of others, please let me know!  I will gladly add them to this list!


SimplePortal 2.1.1