Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:15:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Water glitch?  (Read 1708 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
iitspaige96

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:18:37 pm »

When I place a lot in a neighborhood, the whole bottom floor of the house is filled with water, like a lake!!! Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix this? :dontknow:

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
---Winnie the Pooh
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 07:23:38 pm »

Are you using a custom terrain? Although some of the Maxis terrains have this problem, too. If the terrain is very flat and low over the game's water table, this will cause flooding in basements. I'm not sure about this happening on the ground floor but I suppose that this is possible if the ground level is slightly lowered. I've placed the Maxis rollerskating rink on a low flat terrain before and the sims ended up roller skating knee deep in water because the water table was so close to the surface.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: