Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:44:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: what car does your sims own  (Read 16082 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mrnapolean1
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2009, 05:53:57 pm »

i bet caffeinated.joy didnt like that. cool
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 07:43:25 pm »

You guys got to sleep?! In a bed?! You were lucky! All we ever got was hung up by our toes from a wire hanger in blizzard winds! And that was in the SUMMER!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
brat1083
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 08:29:21 pm »

Some of my sims drive a 59 Impala, I treat my pixal dollies well.

You'all only had to deal with the cold blizzards. Oh my bundle up and were your mittens

I grew up I west Texas, I had to watch out for rattle snakes scorpions, and tarantula. I walk through cactus and barb wire and dodge cattle stampedes.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 08:44:53 pm »

And that was just in downtown traffic, huh? Cheesy

brat1083
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 09:29:17 pm »

Paden

Down town we had to watch our step, our horse power were real horses. lol

True Story, there were days when I was in elementary school we could not play outside because the dust in the air was so thick our teaches couldn't see us 30 feet away. My class even decorated a tumble weed as a Christmas Tree when I was in 5th grade.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2009, 09:39:15 pm »

It was the same way in our school yard with the horses, there was a farm right behind it and the guy that owned it was like this gentleman farmer that rode his horses anywhere he darn well pleased. Up until five years ago, there was a sign up that said, "No bicycles, motorcycles or horses past this point." Cheesy

brat1083
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2009, 10:16:31 pm »

San Angelo wasn't that bad. When I spent time in the country I definiatly watch my step.   
IF YOU HEARD A RATTLE YOU STOPPED RIGHT WEAR YOU WERE.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2009, 10:32:46 pm »

...or what? An infant with a rattle toy would whack you in the shins? Tee Hee

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
brat1083
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2009, 11:20:56 pm »

Praise Your worship Praise

Baby don't try to assult me because I'm so lovable  Grin

You stop or the nasty snake bites you.  shocked
I been stung by a scorpion once, not fun. Sad
I could live a long and happy life without being biten by a snake.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:32:09 am by brat1083 » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 12:51:28 pm »

I think anyone could live a long and happy life without being bitten by a rattlesnake. We had them, and water moccasins, where I grew up, but they were more along the banks of the Des Moines River and the sandstone cliff areas and beaches around it. The small caves in the cliffs were wonderful grounds for those suckers and you had to be real careful if you were doing any exploring. Last I knew, they closed the area off to the public because of the various dangers. I've been in my current location for about a decade now and it's not much better where snakes are concerned...

brat1083
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2009, 06:29:45 pm »

Hi Paden

I had watch when for water moccasins I went looking for Concho Pearls you can google them to see what they look like. That was the nice thing about San Angelo we had water around us so we were sort of a garden spot in west Texas. Iowa is were you raised, I was born in Ill. but my family settle in San Angelo 1974. San Angelo also worked to preserve Fort Concho its an old calvery fort dating 1860s.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 12:44:07 am »

That is so funny, because I live in Illinois now! I've often been told not to go walking along the banks of the Mississippi due to poisonous snakes and I just look at the person and tell them that I know all about not walking by the river side because of where I grew up. They ask and I tell them and they shut up. Cheesy

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 01:44:53 am »

Good ol' Mississippi River...

If that old bridge is still there to cross over from IL to Cape Girardeau, MO.... GOOD LUCK!! That bridge is worse than a cache of water snakes along the river in S IL. No siree, don't walk along that bridge.

A Joy without caffeine is plain awful... just awful...

I think we should ask car manufacturers to add coffee makers to dashboards in future cars.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 12:35:06 pm »

That bridge got closed during last spring's flooding and I don't know if they ever opened it back up or not. The one spanning the Mississippi from Gulfport, IL to Burlington, IA was also closed but didn't stay that way for long. The one in Fort Madison was also closed for awhile, as was the one in Keokuk. The Army Core of Engineers said that the footings of the last two were getting a bit skewed with all of the water and traffic was at a standstill a good bit of the time because they would only allow one vehicle on it at a time, no semis at all. We're still looking for a house out of this area...

l ange bleu

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2009, 08:28:09 am »

thye mostly drive 50's and 60's cars flashy colors
and some motobikes too Rock
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: