Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:30:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us out!!! (Trapped on lots/hack glitch)  (Read 2058 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ZarinaDrac

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2008, 09:33:08 pm »

M'kay. So I've got... all the expansions and almost all the stuff packs. And I (usually) work very hard to make sure I don't have conflicting hacks. However, I'm having a problem where I am completely unable to go to any community lot whatsoever, be it in my neighbourhood, in connected downtown lots, uni lots, vacation lots... you get the idea. No travel options available other than to go to work. I do have options to call transportation, call taxi, drive to community lot, walk to community lot, invite, etc., but all menu options fall out of queue before they can be acted upon. Does anyone know of any specific hack/object/other that causes this? Much thanks to any comments. Smiley
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 10:03:32 pm »

Do you have the Taxis Cost Money and/or Driving Costs Money hacks? These have been known to cause glitches with transport.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ZarinaDrac

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 02:08:26 pm »

No, and I have nothing showing as conflicting... but with 15000 downloads I'd rather not have to sort through them all to find the conflicting package.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 03:21:15 am »

I have the same problem...If a sim does leave to another lo(in their car) they stay gone like when they drive to work.

To better organize your downloads, download Delphy's Download Organizer At ModTheSims
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=227925

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: