Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:41:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: We can haz new site NAO?  (Read 113574 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lyrica Xanthia

Lurker Extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2008, 11:47:51 am »

i'm so glad to see everyone on the flipside, glad we all made it back here...
now i can lurk in peace again....  Grin
Morgaine

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2008, 11:52:15 am »

Shocked
I still can't believe what has happened here, but it was a real revolution! And although I don't understand (maybe because I'm German) the most of what these pirates write here (what does that mean: "...haz the site NAO"Huh?), I fully appreciate the act of kicking the ar*** of this Walt-guy. I'm just a little pissed because I recently donated two times for Eric and Kathy, I thought they were at the edge of starving in the attempt of running these sites.

Pescado, you're the man!!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!
MacJake

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2008, 11:52:30 am »

All your forums are belong to YOU!!

securom.NOT

accompanied by lots of sword waving and whatnot
Amazon
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2008, 11:57:35 am »

Yes, now we can have site!

paigeturnersims

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2008, 12:04:02 pm »

As I spend most my time being dead (or lurking elsewhere) I actually missed everything after the historical first post by Walt, the ensuing riot and pillaging went by unnoticed until I suddenly woke up and looked around, wondering where the heck everyone went! lol

I think what I'll like most about the new site is I'll be allowed to lurk in peace without the stupid "you haven't posted" message every time I log on. Roll Eyes

Morgaine "We can haz new site NAO?" means "can we have the new site now?" It's purposefully wrong spelling and grammar like in the messages on the lolcat images.
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2008, 12:09:59 pm »

Thanks for everything guys and gals!  It's good to be home again.  Cheesy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Viver

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 12:31:48 pm »

Hahaha, never posted one freaking thing on the old site, but I think this is enough of an event to merit some new beginnings and some first times. Cheesy
It was a few hours well-spent laughing, gasping, and oggling all the posts and screenshots and rants and explosions and near-murders to catch up with all the drama yesterday. I have a huge respect for this community now. Like, an epic, over nine thousa(aaaaaaaaaa)nd huge respect. Ah, just so great, all of you, we helpless peons are forever grateful. <3 <3 <3
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2008, 12:33:30 pm »

Hai

I iz home nao!

Great to see everyone back-Thanks Pescado and all the other staff that worked so hard to get the site back. I am muchly grateful!

Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2008, 01:13:18 pm »

Thank you so much for giving us our home back. It's so good to be here. Smiley

Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2008, 01:55:59 pm »

Well I missed whatever happened but I am sure glad the site is back!

Well done, people!

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
selenashelper

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2008, 02:22:56 pm »

Great to see that this site is back up again, I'm so glad I can hang out here again. Love you guys, and yay for new beginnings!
papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2008, 02:38:13 pm »

Ok, stupid question time, I am glad that pescado reopened this site for us, But I can't help wondering is this safe for pescado? I mean doesn't that moron Walt own all this, can't he make an issue of this? Pirating pay sites is one thing(Love PMBD) But this is a whole website. Won't The man who shall remain Moron make a big deal about this? I don't want to see pescado(our new found hero) get in trouble for us.

Love MATY as well!

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
Yaakovashoshana

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2008, 02:56:02 pm »

(what does that mean: "...haz the site NAO"Huh?)

It's called "lol speak" and it references this web site:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I suppose this sort of thing does leave our ESL brethren and sisters a bit perplexed, when we begin playing games with language that disregard basic rules of grammer and syntax.

LOL is an internet chat abbreviation for Laugh Out Loud. The pictures on this site, most of them felines (nicknamed lolcats), have been given captions that use "creative" grammer and spelling. (The kind of grammer and spelling that would give your Language Arts teacher a headache.)

It's all in good fun . . . but I would imagine that it doesn't translate well.  Grin

When others do a foolish thing, you should tell them it is a foolish thing. They can still continue to do it, but at least the truth is where it needs to be. ~ Dukhat~ (J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5)
Maniakos

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2008, 03:06:07 pm »

I am happy once again.  Thank you!
YANFRForm

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2008, 03:17:54 pm »

A big hug and a kiss to all the mods and admins from the old to the new Insim and a bottle o' Rum to the Pirates that made this possible!  Thanks y'all!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: