Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:28:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: We can haz new site NAO?  (Read 114820 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2008, 09:56:54 pm »

Thanks for the new site everyone!  You are appreciated  Grin

...enjoying the game.
downunder2006

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2008, 10:00:09 pm »

Thank you so much Pescado for working hard on bringing the site back Wink,and to all the mods and contributors Grin We would be lost without Insim. I am so happy to be back Home Cheesy     
Jolly-Swagman

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2008, 10:12:34 pm »

Yeahhh we are back,, thanks Pescado  and to all that helped get site back up and running !!!
baddboy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2008, 11:38:27 pm »

Thank you to Pescado and the other Mods and Admins who have helped to revive this great site. I guess the current theme is "And there is much rejoicing" while we listen again to "Ode to Joy."

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2008, 05:24:07 am »

I have been missing the site since it went down. Can someone please tell me how is the owner and who is responsible for this site and the insimadult site? because I have a feeling it's not the same person that took over the original sites
Anyway, I am very happy to see that the two sites are back up again,I have been missing it and all the ppl

good luck and thank you all
best regards
Al

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2008, 05:58:22 am »

Hi Al

it's definitely not the same person - this is a 100% Walt free zone!! Currently the site is being hosted by Pescado who is also dealing with all the technical niceties of running a site whilst the staff, who are the same as on the old site, get familiar and confident with the new layout. We will be looking at moving to new servers as some point.

For now, just enjoy having our home back Grin

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
SlyVenom

Old School Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2008, 06:45:45 am »

I would also like to offer my thanks to everyone that made this happen.

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Morgaine

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2008, 08:54:04 am »

Morgaine "We can haz new site NAO?" means "can we have the new site now?" It's purposefully wrong spelling and grammar like in the messages on the lolcat images.
It's called "lol speak" and it references this web site:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

It's all in good fun . . . but I would imagine that it doesn't translate well.  Grin

That's true!!!
Thank you very much for the clearification, I guessed something like that, but wondered why everybody knew the "code" but me.
*off for studying lolcats*

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2008, 11:25:26 am »

NB: MOAR means "great" or "much"

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Al_Bundy

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2008, 11:26:28 am »

Hi Al

it's definitely not the same person - this is a 100% Walt free zone!! Currently the site is being hosted by Pescado who is also dealing with all the technical niceties of running a site whilst the staff, who are the same as on the old site, get familiar and confident with the new layout. We will be looking at moving to new servers as some point.

For now, just enjoy having our home back Grin

It makes me happy to hear that this is a 100% Walt free site, now he can sit there with the old site and try to make some money on it Smiley will all the uploaders and creators such as warlook and the rest of the "gang" be uploading theire stuff to this site now?
I read on another site that the insiminator.net site was Net Worth :  $107149.4 if this is correct then Walt can sit there with his now worthless site :-) I found that information here,if it's true or not I don't know though http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.insimenator.org
And the insimadult site should be net worth $30046.8 according to http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.insimadult.net so I cant see why this Walt moron should make the sites pay sites,well f*ck him and let's have fun on this new sites

I am not stupid, I just have bad luck when I am thinking
Shonie

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2008, 12:42:50 pm »

HUH  Shocked  I don't see how those numbers can be anywhere close to true.  The only product that can actually be considered Insim's (Walts) is the insimenator.  Now how many people actually believe that Eric would have updated that for a year?  Or offered ANY support for it going on from the purchase?  The only times it's been updated for, what, a year or so? is when they wanted more donations.

So consider advertising as the only income from it, donations will be nil if he gets it back up and running.  He will have to find artists willing to post their works there.  I'd think those sites are worth the server cost and the domain names now.  Advertising isn't worth much if nobody goes there.
lilifras

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2008, 01:13:21 pm »

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
y2krobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2008, 02:43:41 pm »

Thank you so much! for bring this place back!!!

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2008, 03:54:51 pm »

All is right with the world of Sims. It is good to be "home". Grin
sarajernigan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2008, 04:40:11 pm »

YEY!!!! I didn't even know the site was down until Saturday. I have been visiting with family since all this went down and finally had a chance to check and to my surprise, insim was GONE. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Pescado - pirate king extreme, Gothplague, and everyone else who helped get our site back! Grin Viva la revolucion!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: