Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:19:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: We can haz new site NAO?  (Read 113571 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Artamaeus

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2008, 09:46:20 pm »

Thanks to old friend of mine, I found this site. I am more than happy. I just have 1 question: Sometimes I do stuff that is risque and revealing. Will there be a site sponsored by IS, or are they removing the adult site entirely and putting all their $$ in 1 site?
  PS if the site exists, send me the link please in my mail. If not, ignore this.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2008, 09:58:38 pm »

The adult site is up, Artamaeus: http://www.insimadult.org/smf/ - that's where you can go to post stuff for your barely-clothed pixel people.

Note: you have to be 18 or older. No 12's allowed! Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
warhawke

No Longer Ever Watchful...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2008, 11:14:46 pm »

Ok I'm a bit late but yay! I'm glad the site is back, but I hope you all will add cool smileys soon haha!  cool

I long to be like you, Lie cold in ground like you
There's room inside for two
I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you

Warhawke Studios
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2008, 02:44:31 am »

Wow, I'm really not sure what to say. Sad
I just recently found out about the all the drama that happened to the site, and I'm pretty disappointed that the old insim is no more. Though I do feel relieved that the site was rescued, it still feels bittersweet to me.

Now I've actually been disinterested in TS2 and the site for a long time now, but I was interested for an even longer time. I pretty much grew up with this site for a few years, so I have lots of fond memories with insim; I still have a deep connection with this place. But now, even with the forum back, everything feels completely different, and not just because of the new forum software. And I still have to wonder, will we ever get to see Kathy and Eric again? Why are they banned from this forum? Will the insim ever get updated again, for the sims 3 even?
I really wish I knew. They were very nice, loyal people. Everybody knew them. They were everyone's friends. They were my friends. Why have some people suddenly turned their backs on them?
Anyways, would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this whole situation, I'm just really distressed about this and could use some clarification.

But still, thanks to everyone who helped save the site and preserved what's left of my precious memories. Smiley
BlueSoup

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2008, 08:33:07 am »

And I still have to wonder, will we ever get to see Kathy and Eric again? Why are they banned from this forum? Will the insim ever get updated again, for the sims 3 even?
I really wish I knew. They were very nice, loyal people. Everybody knew them. They were everyone's friends. They were my friends. Why have some people suddenly turned their backs on them?
Anyways, would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this whole situation, I'm just really distressed about this and could use some clarification.

Kathy and Eric sold the site without a word to anyone to someone who offered them the most money.  From figures they posted on the site where they found said buyer, they had been making a good profit for years, all off of our donations.  I'm betting they will never be back.

It's quite obvious they weren't really anyone's friends, or else they wouldn't have done this the way they did.  And I really doubt Insim will ever be updated again, at least not by Eric.
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:50 pm »

It's quite obvious they weren't really anyone's friends

What she said.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2008, 12:22:17 pm »

Probably not, but Blender do pretty good, and combined with InSim they handle just about everything, don't know what will happen with the new Mansions & Gardens, which is really a mini-EP, not a true SP. Ah well, for anyone interested, there is now an AL InTeenimater beta and TJ is looking for testers - http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,2496.0.html - just be sure to back up your neighborhood and read the doc. I think TJ would appreciate any feedback. It is already up to release c, correcting bugs as it goes.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2008, 12:30:13 pm »

Kathy and Eric are money-grubbing back-stabbers that lied to everyone in the community. If a better modder takes on the InSIM, so be it. I'm sorry you feel confused, but a lot more of us feel betrayed and angry. And if you think they were friends to anyone other than their bankbooks, you never knew a damn thing about them.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Roxy2004

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2008, 08:48:15 pm »

And I still have to wonder, will we ever get to see Kathy and Eric again? Why are they banned from this forum? Will the insim ever get updated again, for the sims 3 even?

But still, thanks to everyone who helped save the site and preserved what's left of my precious memories. Smiley

If either one of them dared showed their names, there would be a pixel linching.  They sold the site out to the highest bidder, who then wanted to draw a paycheck off our donations.  Kathy and Eric were only frauds, not anyone's friend. 

A couple of links to summaries http://community.livejournal.com/sim_wank/8961.html http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/1188549.html#cutid1

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:48 pm »

Thanks, Roxy, much appreciated. I still get so mad about it that I have trouble typing the words out.

Karen65p

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2008, 09:02:03 pm »

I think this place is fantastic so thanks to everyone , now I can download the wonderful stuff that you all create and my sims will be very happy

kazz cool cool

Buffy rulz and sims 2 are cool
inababi

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2008, 02:47:27 am »

Thank you to all of you that made this possible. InSim is vital to my Simistence.  cool
I wonder what this Walt guy is thinking now...Poor little guy gets no profits now. rolleyes
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:54:42 am by inababi » Logged

<3 inababi
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2008, 01:49:59 pm »

I cry bucketloads over knowing that every night when I got to bed, seriously. And if you believe that, I have some swamp land in Arizona that I'll sell you for cheap. Cheesy

Rickmaniac
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2008, 05:22:00 pm »

Hi all!

Haven't been around for a few weeks and I must say I was completely confused by what I saw. I did know the site had "changed owner", but I missed everyhting that happened since. Now, after reading everything here, including the links (thanks Roxy), the picture is clear! I'm still a bit shocked, but also very happy that the site is saved!

So, a big huge THANKS to everyone who has been involved in this rescue operation, you're great! cool
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2008, 12:26:58 am »

HOORAY! Now everything is how it should be. I want to give my thanks and eternal gratitude to everyone involved in bringing the site back. If my thanks and gratitude isn't enough, then I offer an endless supply of rum and other piratey treasures instead. Smiley Thanks again to everyone and its ok for me to still burn the Walt ephigies I made right?  tongue I have plenty made to go around and everyone can have fun burning them. Smiley

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: