Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:54:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  
Author Topic: We can haz new site NAO?  (Read 113575 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: December 29, 2008, 04:56:00 pm »

So, I've been gone for almost a year, was surprised to find insim down ALL the time and then the lovely Tenshii Akari directed me here. I was worried though after reading that PMBD thread (the first 12 pages) that insim had gone slimey! I thought this was the slimy version. I'm so glad to know that it's not. That was a great move mirroring the site. Only the greatest would think of something like that.  cool

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2008, 09:17:20 am »

I thought this was the slimy version.
Well, at the MOMENT, there is only ONE version, what with Walt's version going KABLOOEY under the weight of his kermitflailing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2008, 07:10:52 pm »

Makes me want to bring in a Miss Piggy to chase him around and give him karate chops.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
MaggieMae
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2008, 07:15:28 pm »

BTW my teenage son's new favourite word is "kermitflailing".

Haha, that's my new favorite word too.  Smiley Love it! 
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2009, 01:36:26 pm »

No way! I thought the site was dead! you gonna tell me you converted the WHOLE old forum? and that Walt guy got screwed? awesome!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:16 pm »

you gonna tell me you converted the WHOLE old forum?

yep Grin

and that Walt guy got screwed?

yep yep Grin

awesome!

too blooming right Grin

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2009, 02:20:18 am »

Yays! you even converted the members Smiley
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2009, 12:05:08 pm »

Not ALL of the members were converted, I'm still old and male. Also a lunatic, or so they tell me. Owell.
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2009, 08:15:54 am »

Totally delighted to see the site back up and running, MINUS the donation begging.
I've been reading through the miles-long thread on phorum.mustnotbenamed for three days now. I missed all the drama and it is quite astonishing but it makes ya think....

Anyhoo I just wanted to say, thank you all very very much, specially Pescado, for all the work you have done and for your sheer integrity!
This place (well, insimadult)has always been one of my web-homes as in, a website I usually check once a day to see what's new and I found I missed it terribly when it went down.

Anything I can do please ask... except money bleugh...

Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Sims Community rocks!

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2009, 12:32:52 am »

Why was it even changed? I needed InSim but heaven knows we can't ask where it went on the BBS. I got banned for asking what happened to "the un-nameable hacks" home page lol Grin
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2009, 12:52:57 am »

EVStofleth,

Grab a tub of popcorn, and read this. That'll explain what happened.

...and stay away the BBS. It's the breeding ground of the sheeple, and their sheeple commanders. If you don't baaa, you get banned. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2009, 02:00:56 am »

LOL you're telling me, I've had a 3 day and a 7 day ban all within a months time. And thanks for the link!

Edit: Good God that's one HELL OF A STORY! And a crazy one at that. To bad people had to get greedy and mess things up. Oh well, it's always good to have a fresh start.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 02:15:21 am by EVStofleth » Logged
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2009, 03:19:52 pm »

Totally delighted to see the site back up and running, MINUS the donation begging.

well unfortunately the nasty business of money will have to be raised however what Kathy demanded for a month will actually keep the site going for 6 months - so go figure where all of it was going?!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Weji

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2009, 04:49:47 pm »

Thanks for this ---> http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/1188549.html

A great read with much wackness! Glad I was busy surfing pron when that boat hit the reef.

ScoopGirl

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2009, 07:42:02 pm »

I'm very happy to see that your site is still up. I was sad and very very confused when I went to search for it one day and found a simple add on the page giving links to go to for the sims 2. My computer had crashed a few months ago, and so I lost everything because of a stupid worm... Sad But again happy to see that your  back.. Smiley Grin Wink
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  

Jump to: