Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:57:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Praise  (Read 13065 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2008, 07:02:35 am »

I just wanted to say how MUCH EASIER the site is to navigate now!  I can find things! YAY!!!!

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Yaakovashoshana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 10:47:02 am »

All hail, The Pirate King!

If a lowly peasant may be so bold as to adress his Awsomeness, thank you, El Presidente, you are a curmudgeon after my own heart.

When others do a foolish thing, you should tell them it is a foolish thing. They can still continue to do it, but at least the truth is where it needs to be. ~ Dukhat~ (J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5)
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 11:44:01 am »

and a big thank you as well or saving insim.

Pierre Cheesy

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
brunhilde

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 01:28:08 pm »

Well Thats right! Is realy easy navigation here.
And i´d like to say, that i am lucky to see you all back.
Dont scare an old women twice like this.
TwistedSister

The Cat Summoner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 04:58:02 pm »

Much easier than the old site, for sure. Wink And the appearance is less of a strain on the eyes, too.

"I believe in mind over matter. If I don't mind, does it really matter?"
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 06:21:23 pm »

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 06:29:36 pm »

*eyetwitch* wow, that's a nice banner there AjiDivine *eyetwitch* ROFL

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 10:01:59 pm »

Thank goodness the creator sections are now in alphabetical order! So much simpler to find the creator I want.

Thanks to all the mods etc who are working on this kind of thing. Oh, and Pescado for making it possible.
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 12:28:51 am »

Ah, I just now noticed the creators' sections in alphabetical order... That's beautiful. Wink

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 02:00:21 am »

I find the identical shade of blue throughout to be nondescriptive and too repetitive for such a lengthy homepage. There is no means to indicate what is newly added to the site without searching each section and subsection with a time consuming 'look and see' approach. While above postings indicate it to be easier to navigate, I find it rather tedious and an afternoon hunting trip to peruse.
Soulfire

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 06:05:49 am »

Dear Pirate King,

U IS MAI HEROES!

thanks for saving InSim and for the epic lulz
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 07:24:33 am »

I find the identical shade of blue throughout to be nondescriptive and too repetitive for such a lengthy homepage. There is no means to indicate what is newly added to the site without searching each section and subsection with a time consuming 'look and see' approach.

things are all new to us at the moment and whilst having a different colour scheme is something to be implemented in the future it's more of a wish list thing at the moment as there are more pressing things to sort out. I do know exactly what mean about all the blue

We will be back to doing daily updates as soon as we can but until then it will be just a case of searching through the forums

but we're here and that's the main thing Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 08:07:15 am »

Caffeinated Joy is quiet - is she still here?

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 08:17:28 am »

Yes Inge she is Smiley

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 02:08:18 pm »

I think she's over in the corner brewing up a fresh industrial sized pot of coffee at the moment. You know her, always has to have her coffee.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: