Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:48:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile age question  (Read 30559 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 09:41:38 pm »

No, this definitely happens on MATY/PMBD. In fact, it happens because I imported the source code from MATY/PMBD to start here. What are you DOING there, anyway? MATY/PMBD is not for 12s!
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 09:05:00 am »

Don't worry she's here now, where 12s can be 12s with our blessing Smiley

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 12:53:23 pm »

Does she really need the blessing of anyone to be her age? So long as she behaves, that's what counts. I think she'll do well here. She's got some posts under her belt and most likely has read the rules, so April, you're gonna be fine.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
madbutterfly
Unidentifiable Fluffy Thing

Destroyer of Worlds

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 05:49:26 pm »

Whoever made that the case is the biggest moron on Earth. Grrrrrrr. Whoever came up with that, I hate intensely. VERY INTENSELY. angry

I have no sense of humour right now.  tongue

"It's always a lot scarier dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day." ~Roy Mustang

I'm seventeen, not twelve. The website lies!

Die Toten Hosen=BEST BAND EVER Cheesy
I don't use this site very much anymore.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2008, 06:03:46 pm »

I've noticed. And no, he's not a moron, evidence this site being here and without Walt.

April

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 01:34:38 am »

Does she really need the blessing of anyone to be her age? So long as she behaves, that's what counts. I think she'll do well here. She's got some posts under her belt and most likely has read the rules, so April, you're gonna be fine.

I'm not sure on who you are talking about in the other sentences, but as for the last sentence, that's good to hear. If you'll excuse me, I have to go spam the boards eat dinner. Cheesy

(you do know that the strikethrough was just a joke, right?  tongue)

+| Flickr | SimPage |+
Life is better when it's upside-down.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 01:58:56 am »

Oh yeah, I know! I'm not totally without a sense of humour and we have a spam thread set up, so have fun and enjoy! Cheesy

snapzit

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 03:55:06 pm »

Can I have some rum if I'm over 12? I love the work you are doing. Passes around some snowflake cookies....

Be patient folks. We have just witnessed (and experienced) a major shift in Insim, and it's not over yet. Let's not get our panties in a wad. This is a fine holiday present, and the elves will get all the little details worked out. Pescado, staff, mods, admins - thank you! and happy holidays.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 04:37:46 pm »

You only get the rum if you're over twenty-four years of age, sorry bout that! But we do haz mulled cider!

Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 04:31:20 pm »

Last time I checked I was born in -86, which makes me 22... and not 18...
Kinda annoyin rolleyes

//H

Roxy2004

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2008, 05:05:35 pm »

Actually once you get a few more years under your belt, you'll appreciate Pescado's rule of 12's.  Actions and the way you post tells more about your maturity then any physical age.  Shoot I like being younger then I am.  And to those very young ones, not really a good idea to be broadcasting your age.  Even on a relatively safe site like this.

I think the more you complain about the age thing, the longer it will stay.  We all owe Pescado a lot.  Without him Insimenator would no longer exist.  So a few little quirks can easily be ignored.  We at least have the rest of the site to enjoy.

GravyTrain10

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2008, 05:10:17 pm »

im fine with it,

it means im legal on insim.

=]

"Its time for..."
Interviewithasim

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 11:02:28 pm »

I have the problem with the age on my pro. My birthdate says I'm born in '93, but it says my age is 12, which isn't correct. Ths is a problem, because you have to be 13 to be on this site. But I'm really 15! What to do?! I noticed other people were having this problem. Some users in the Teen Discussion, some of their ages say 12...I just don't want to be deleted and banned because my age doesn't display correctly. =|
Dotty Dot
Former Resident Nut-Job

GONE

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:25 pm »

I'm so relived I'm not the only one with this! 
I was born in 1988 but It reckons I'm 18  Undecided
I don't wanna go back to high school! I just got outa there!

If a tree falls in the wood and nobody is around to hear it...<br />Do the other trees laugh at it? :jester:
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 11:26:46 pm »

I have the problem with the age on my pro. My birthdate says I'm born in '93, but it says my age is 12, which isn't correct. Ths is a problem, because you have to be 13 to be on this site. But I'm really 15! What to do?! I noticed other people were having this problem. Some users in the Teen Discussion, some of their ages say 12...I just don't want to be deleted and banned because my age doesn't display correctly. =|

Relax, interview; it's just Pescado's bizarre and gimmicky 'Rule of 6'. You're 12 until you're 18, 18 until you are 24, then 24 until you are 30, etc. You won't get banned.

...although I thought we were going to drop that silliness? *shrugs*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: