Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:47:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple Of Questions for the site....  (Read 23990 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2008, 10:17:59 am »

In the members area how do we know who is admin/mod/management to know where to go to report things.

Also, there are a few places that may not have downloads anywhere. Do you want reports of them, or do you want to wait until the creators come back to reclaim their area. And if so, who would we report them to?

In my own area, how do I 'un=sticky' my content?

I know I'm low on the 'totem pole' as far as great creator go, but I had wondered if you actually needed this info, or if you had it all taken care of. You probably have enough staff to take care of all of it yourselves, so I just wondered if you needed some things brought to your attention is all.

thanks for listening,
Skye
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 10:30:04 am by skye » Logged

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 11:13:28 am »

Hi Skye

You're not lowly at hun, we welcome all suggestions/issues/problems/questions that anyone has at the moment. The SMF forum is still unfamiliar to a lot of us and the site still needs a lot of revamping so you'll need to bare with us for a while

We have yet to set up a Creator group - it's one of the next things on our list. As soon as we get that done we go can round your sections and make you moderator of it, then you should be able to 'unsticky'

I think for now, if anyone has any issues of 'how do I' or 'where do I' then they need to go in this thread - I'll sticky it for the time being

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 02:54:18 pm »

Thanks Ali!  I know you guys are awfully busy right now. If you have a less 'techy' job,  I am offering my services.

Oh, and if you need some smilies for the site, I have a collection of cute ones I will share with you if you like as well!!!

hugs,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Reyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 02:13:55 pm »

I've got a question.  Was the Animal Army stuff gotten rid of on purpose, or was it just done away accidently as a part of the cleanup?  Just curious.

Fear the Fox of Fancifulness, for I shall cause attacks of....fancifulness.
A proud soldier in the Animal Army [ Click to learn how to enlist ]
A proud contributor to Free Sites[ Click to see my creations ]
Ariel Dursley, House Hufflepuff - Hogwarts Experience
You cannot take which is given freely, but you are free to look stupid trying.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 02:32:37 pm »

Hey Reyn

no, the animal army stuff is still there it's just not visible to you at the moment but it's on our list of stuff 'to do' Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 02:36:29 pm »

Which reminds me, Ali, we still have to come up with that itemized to-do list...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Reyn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 02:39:25 pm »

Oooooh, okies.

No rush, as I said I was curious - also in the process of getting ready for a move and of course holiday stuff and....

Fear the Fox of Fancifulness, for I shall cause attacks of....fancifulness.
A proud soldier in the Animal Army [ Click to learn how to enlist ]
A proud contributor to Free Sites[ Click to see my creations ]
Ariel Dursley, House Hufflepuff - Hogwarts Experience
You cannot take which is given freely, but you are free to look stupid trying.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 11:44:02 pm »

I have a question,how long will the new the tag be on the Threads it has me thrown for a LOOP,if it is a dum question I am sorry am getting use to this new site? Huh?
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 02:47:42 am »

the NEW tag will be there until you've read the thread ... however, if you go to the main page, scroll right down to the bottom of the forums there is a tab you can click on that says Mark all messages as read - that'll get rid of all those NEWs for you Wink

Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 06:53:24 am »

A question about replying...

After I reply to a thread and click 'post', it posts the reply and then sends me back out to the previous page instead of staying in the same thread. Why is that happening?

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Magicmoon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 09:35:00 am »

Go to your profile. Under forum looks and preferences, put a checkmark next to the box "Return to topics after posting by default".

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT, AL
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 12:06:13 am »

Ah, ok.

Thank you very much! Grin

Edit: It works; that's much better. Wink

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 01:46:46 pm »

Am not entirely sure whats going on with the site. Is it ok to upload new downloads yet? Is the contributors discussion area gone for good?

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 01:50:29 pm »

Hi Nymphy

Yes, you can upload but there's something screwy going on with the thumbnails

check your pms hun Smiley

Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 02:00:47 pm »

Read the PM and thank you for keeping me in the loop Ali Smiley

Ok so its alright to upload, awesome. Apologies for asking so many questions, but are there are any new upload rules? Also any new WCIF and request rules we need to be aware of? There are still all the old stickies around from ex staff, and not sure to follow those rules as I know you guys are working on some new ones, so..

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: