Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 11:37:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF These medical scrubs or some similar?  (Read 4806 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2013, 09:14:42 am »

Hello everyone I was just browsing the story forums and come across the story "Olivia". I was wondering where I can find the medical scrubs the nurses are wearing in the screenshots? I have all the ones at MTS by fanseelamb but I was really needing more as I love to cram chrishatchs hospital full of nurses to care for my sims. Here's the link any and all help is always greatly appreciated.  http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,111807.0.html
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 09:52:19 am »

Found them via Google - second search result on the page. Cheesy

Tada!

If you want more, just use "Sims 2 medical scrubs" as your search parameters.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 10:18:01 am »

Oh I'm sorry Joy for the confusion. I stated in my post that I already have these particular ones. I was  specifically looking for the scrubs featured in this story http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,111807.0.html

I am looking for those two or any ones with patterns or design and not just solid color. I really appreciate your help though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:23:33 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
FracturedMoonlight

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 10:58:36 am »

Looks like just recolors of the linked to mesh. Have to tried contacting the story's creator to see if they're willing to share? Looks like she's moved over to the Moonlight Dragon forums as well. http://moonlightdragon.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1987
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:42:09 pm »

I'm almost positive that she is not with the sim community anymore as her last post was in 2010. I  have seen them in theravens pictures so they could possibly be recolors she made exclusive for her game in which case maybe she will be kind and see this post and upload them?  *wink wink* I would love to have them if anyone knows if they are available for download though. Thank you.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 12:45:24 pm »

I think those in Beth's pictures might be her recolors (they're not by me - I never uploaded the patterned ones I made).

There were some colorful scrubs at MTS too. http://ww2.modthesims.info/d/75440

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 01:04:22 pm »

Oh my mistake I thought I had seen the flowered one in a WCIF on here asking specifically where some content was that you had shown in a screenshot. Those at MTS will do wonderfully though!  Thank you theraven for a link I don't see how I missed them. There very nice and just what I was looking for. <3 Grin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 01:28:03 pm »

MissBubbles/Beth is still active in the community, though I don't see her around as often as earlier. She pops in at my site, at least.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 01:38:13 pm »

I am also a member at your site. I might send her PM and ask her to make them available for download if she wouldn't mind bcoz I do still like the multi color diamond one and would love it in my game. The flowered one is at MTS in the link you gave though. If you do decide to upload your patterned ones just give me a shout I would love to have them. All your work is amazing.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: