Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:14:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "In Disgrace" - Recolour of Holy Simoly Private Collector Plate  (Read 4296 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baddboy

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2008, 11:58:23 pm »

This is a recolour of the Holy Simoly Private Collector Plate. I have used the straight up version which has the Ancient Greek design on it. To find the http://www.holysimoly.com/index.cfm?go=home.welcome mesh, click on "Objects" in the Downloads area, then click on "Decorative." The required mesh currently appears on Page 12.

The collector plate was issued by Royal Doulton in the 1990s and shows a Victorian painting called "In Disgrace" by Charles Burton Barber.

The collector plate is Basegame compatible. (A very huge thank you to Numemor for the AnyGameStarter/BaseGameStarter which has enabled me to check this).

Credits:
Holy Simoly for the mesh;
Quaxi and the team for SimPE;
Google/The Plate Lady for the image.

* In Disgrace Screen Shot.jpg (96.78 KB, 600x450 - viewed 8430 times.)
* InDisgracePrivateCollectorPlate_baddboy1208.zip (31.44 KB - downloaded 214 times.)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 05:41:44 pm by baddboy » Logged

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:26 pm »

Thank you for sharing with us! Smiley

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
teardrops37

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 04:53:41 pm »

shocked  OOH! I really love this! Thank you :kiss:

Stand with me and become one with the winds, do not fear them, for you are never alone::smilieiforgetwhi::
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: