Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:31:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing wallpaper?  (Read 1799 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
momoflittlealis

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2008, 12:38:41 am »

After playing with downloaded lots, (several of them) for many Sim days, I turned on my game to find that all custom wall coverings were missing? All other custom content (objects, clothes, make-up, etc.) shows up and plays just fine. Also lots that are in the neighborhood that have never had Sims live in them seem to be fine? Does anyone have an idea as to what could cause this. If it helps I have all EP and holiday and kitchen and bath SP. I am truely grateful for any help.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 10:18:36 am »

Are your custom wall coverings still available in the catalog? It sounds very much like your files got deleted, or else custom content has been disabled somehow.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
momoflittlealis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43:25 am »

Some of them still show up in the catalog (happen to be the ones that came with lots that are still showing up) But the ones that are missing
don't show up at all (house or catalog). If the files have indeed been deleted, can I still use the lot? It has maxis-made stuff still there and I love
the house, could I just put up new wallpapers or could this hurt my game? Thank you so much for the help.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:53:34 am »

Try deleting your accessory.cache & group.cache; delete the files in your thumbnails folder. Browse in your Downloads folder to see if your CC wallpapers are still in there. If they are, now restart your game and see if you can see them in-game.

And putting up new wallpaper on your houses will not hurt your game.
momoflittlealis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:22:08 pm »

Thank you so much!  :kiss:Everything seems to be fine with all but one house, I just put up new wallpaper and moved in. rolleyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: