Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:53:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploading your Creations - Please read - Updated 16.02.09  (Read 32090 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 01:02:04 pm »

I'm not quite certain what you mean SimsNat, so I don't know what you're asking. LOL. It's possible I'm having a stupid moment. Could you clarify, please?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimsNat

La imaginación es nuestra droga mas limpia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 01:14:08 pm »

yes ... jajaa sorry for my bad english! : P
I uploaded a download ... with the name of Sado lingerie collection for example ... and content of lingerie ... and is no longer on the page ... So wonder if is the name or the contents of the download ... I apologize for not making my question correctly
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 01:23:49 pm »

OK, I understand what you mean by that. I'm going to send you a pm. Smiley

muenchkido

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 03:02:32 pm »

Just thought I can upload a new house with an "aquarium like" pool, but I´m a little confused  huh. I saw a lot of uploads showing more pics than just one in the posts. How does that works when I can upload just 1 picture ? The last time I uploaded a lot, I could show at least 8 pictures (I would have 4 pics for my little house this time). Hope you can help me with my question.

Thank you  Cheesy
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 03:11:30 pm »

muenchkido, the only restriction is on the pictures that you actually attach to your post - you can put lots of pictures in the body of your message so long as you put them on a 3rd party site like photobucket or tinypic and link the images

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
muenchkido

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 03:16:52 pm »

muenchkido, the only restriction is on the pictures that you actually attach to your post - you can put lots of pictures in the body of your message so long as you put them on a 3rd party site like photobucket or tinypic and link the images

Hi Ali, thank you for your quick answer. I´ll give it a try  Grin
muenchkido

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 09:07:21 am »

It´s me again  cool I finally managed to upload my lot with pics to IS but I´ve forgotten to attach the "1 pic" for the tumbs. I´ve only attached the .rar with the lot. Any chance that I can "modify" my post, so that it shows a tumb next to my post ?

Thank you and take care,

muenchkido
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 12:09:37 pm »

It's easy: You can just edit your post and include the picture for the thumbnail.

...just make sure the first attachment you upload is the picture, otherwise the thumbnail won't show in the preview. In your case, you might want to delete the house, upload the pic, then reupload the house.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
muenchkido

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 01:44:06 pm »

It's easy: You can just edit your post and include the picture for the thumbnail.

...just make sure the first attachment you upload is the picture, otherwise the thumbnail won't show in the preview. In your case, you might want to delete the house, upload the pic, then reupload the house.

Thank you Jenna  Grin Just deleted the house and pushed "save" - uploaded the pic and "save" - uploaded the house again and "save"
but the result is the same - it don´t show the thumbnail on the site with all the Residentals listed. Guess I still missed something  Undecided
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 02:26:05 pm »

SMF is tricky like that - most of the thumbnails it shows, but just occassionally it shrugs and says "nah, don't want to show that one"

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 11:26:34 am »

I have a question, I need to upload 6 download files. But the max for files allowed is something like 4 I think. Is it okay to link to a third party uploading site like zoomshare?

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 12:36:40 pm »

So long as it's easily accessible and doesn't require extra memberships to download from, linking to whatever file hosting site your files are uploaded to is fine.  Smiley

stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 10:05:04 am »

Quick question, I am uploading a sims pet for the first time.
I've already read how to upload and such but the dog is something that I made it using unlocked colors but the breed of dog is a download but nowhere on the page does it say it can't be shared, so do I need to say "credit to blah blah" or no?

Sorry, I'm just trying to make sure I don't violate something.

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2010, 12:31:42 pm »

Any time you base something off of someone else's creation and then decide to upload it you must always give credit. Smiley

stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2010, 01:01:45 pm »

Thanks for the heads up Smiley

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: