Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:48:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some information on what happened to the old site,svp...  (Read 6367 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MizbubblyNg

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2008, 09:15:23 am »

Hi,

I've got question that's related to the old Insim.Not to dig up yesterdays news,but i'd like to know what happened.At the Sims 2 site of my country,a few people wondered why they couldn't get a hold of the site and as was i until yesterday.And i'm sure there's going to be more confusion.

Is there any information that i can link back to if someone asks?I can't link to PMBD,because they consider the site to be illegal Embarrassed
And i only read an email that some guy took over the site and that the site were to work correctly in a while and was planning ''forcing'' donation request on members and then some.
But not that Insim.org would replace Insim.net.
Can i require some info,plz?

Thanks in advance Grin
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 09:56:20 am »

Check this post for a link to the summary... or look up the 237 page saga located on PMBD, which I'm sure you could still link through a private message or something.  Grin
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 10:01:26 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 11:02:24 am »

I have quite a bit of the summaries on my site still, and will be leaving them there for a while-just so folks aren't confused... you'll find it here http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/gossip-area-the-gab-fest-f8/?sid=d8d77800844a1175953ce523f9065467  It's free to register; and you might find something else you want to check out in other places there!

Hope I helped,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 12:05:55 pm »

PMBD is NOT rat poison and can be mentioned now.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
BlueSoup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 12:32:35 pm »

Paden, she said she couldn't say it at her Sims site in her country.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 12:36:38 pm »

True, but I just get tired of the attitude about the site, you know? Too bad they wouldn't let her send the info in PM, though.

MizbubblyNg

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 05:54:52 pm »

^Don't know why you get the idea that i see PMBD as if it's rat poison or anything close to rats?!
People of the sites i frequently go to or post in tell me the site is kinda taboo and that they can ban me if i link to it.And as i recall,it was a no no at Insim ass well.
So as a member of any site that has this in their rulebook,you just have to go with the flow.
And it's great that i can mention/link PMBD(goes for the Booty too?)now at Insim,but i didn't know untill your reply from yesterday,you know the one mentioned the rat poison...

And it truly is too bad that i can't link via pm over at the dutch sims 2 site :'(They don't even have the option,can you believe that?!

Edit: Thanks for the links you two  ;)I will link back at these if i see a confused simmer.Or give a quick summary to them,a bit easier.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 06:03:53 pm by MizbubblyNg » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 05:59:59 pm »

That's not fair... Sad And sorry about being in such a crappy mood, didn't mean to let it out in your direction. Being sick is no fun. Damn flu. Sad

MizbubblyNg

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 06:08:32 pm »

That's okay. *gives you an icepack to feel better*
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 07:08:43 am »

Nevertheless, it's not everyone else's responsibility to scurry around for alternative links just because one site doesn't like links to PMBD.   If players want to get links to PMBD freely, they should take care to also join forums that allow them, not just stay stuck in the ones that don't.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
SimBud

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 07:33:16 pm »

What about the links to the old site listed at places like MTS2? Active Creators who posted links elsewhere to InSIMenator for recolors and other work might want to edit and change those links to the new IS link.

Of course cut, paste, and replacing ".net" with ".org" before hitting 'go' works ok too...Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: