Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:26:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genie clothes glitch??  (Read 4236 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dunner

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2008, 10:22:21 pm »

---

Why in the fark is my genie dressed in a business suit, with a normal body!? I don't have AL yet (just up to FT) and I rarely get the gypsy to deliver the stupid lamp.

I finally get the darn thing and THIS is what I see when I rub the lamp...  >_<;

Is there any way to fix this? And, what caused it?

I do have all FT patches installed, etc.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 10:02:41 am »

You may have a default replacement for the genie's body and it's odd because I havent see one around to do so. Did recently download any default replacements, specifically for some of your NPC's?

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 04:58:08 pm »

Hmm, not recently... I've had a new default vampire skin pretty much since Nightlife came out. Same with the aliens, but nothing 'new'.

I can still yank those out and check to see if it makes a difference I suppose. Maybe one of them is conflicting somehow?

It's really no biggie, considering both facts that the Sims 2 is slowly winding down and I hardly get the genie anyway. tongue

EDIT: Okay, finally after digging through all of my junk in the EA folder(s), I found what was causing the trouble. I had a little hack stashed away that I forgot about that allowed me to change and save NPC uniforms (the maid, paperboys, etc.)... That hack has easily been in there since before I installed Seasons and it's just now conflicted with something. Blah. rolleyes

So, anyhow, the problem has been fixed. This thread can be locked, ignored, or whatever. heheh
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 08:10:13 pm by Dunner » Logged

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: