Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:03:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Skintone and Clothes changer  (Read 33697 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2008, 09:14:31 pm »

I have made some recolours of simotized wonderful baby outfit changer. All Credit goes to simotized who made the original baby outfit changer which you can find here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,88484.0.html. You can only have simotized or my baby outfit changer in your game at once.

Included with this mod is two packages made by SnowStorm. All credit goes to her for allowing me to include the packages in my upload. You can find some more fabulous custom content of SnowStorm at her site Eclectic sims which can be found here: http://www.eclectic-sims.com/

Remember to have the baby selected when you want to change the outfit. I have made this mod so that you have your four skintones as a option with an outfit.  You can get three different outfits in each skintone, I gave the light skintone an extra outfit. The skintones are Louis skintones in Light, Medium, Tan and Dark.

The download is in the next post Smiley

* skintone and baby clothes changer.jpg (161.11 KB, 833x1007 - viewed 113595 times.)
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 09:15:45 pm »

Here is the download as per admin's request Cheesy

* Skintones baby clothes changer.zip (1469.19 KB - downloaded 3602 times.)
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 10:00:04 pm »

Thank you very much my friend and marvelous work.

Pierre :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 01:51:42 pm »

Wow, good work Girlie!

If I am reading correctly, you say I can have up to 4 custom skins of my choice in the mod? Or are they the ones you put in?  Where would the clothing skins come from, my download file? So that means I can have more than one outfit in my download file?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand how this works. Again wonderful job and thanks so much for sharing!!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:35 pm »

No Problem Lewis. The outfit changer only offers a skintone with clothes painted on. So I had some suggetions that people are not playing only the light skintone and that is what the previous one was, and they don't like the maxis skintone. So I thought that the most commonly used skintone is Louis and I took those four skintones and replaced the light skintone. Then I painted the clothes onto it. Since it is Christmas I put in a snowman outfit and then a boy and a girl outfit. So if  you are playing a dark family and you get a little girl, then you will select dark girl from the menu and your baby will wear the pink outfit with louis dark skintone But if you are playing the a tan family and got a boy then you will select tan boy from the menu and you will have a baby with a louis tan skintone that is wearing the blue outfit and so on and on LOL. I hope you guys like this one more Smiley

If there is a demand for a certain skintone, then I can make another one with that skintone, that way I hopefully forfull many people's baby clothes wishes Cheesy
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 03:32:12 pm »

Oeh, oeh!
I'd love to have versions with Rensims skintones! Problem is, Buffy pulled her defaults from DL-Mulsow's Antics, so I'm not quite sure which skintone was which default replacement one.
I think it's like this though: s1=Rose, s2=Tan, s3=Ruddy, s4=Bole, but Bole might be Dark, that's the part I'm a bit unsure about. Don't think so though.
Anyways, the skins can be found here.
The outfits that I'd like (I assume there are still 'only' twelve possibilities and that you can't use Raven's outfits?) are: This as the girl one, this as the boy one and this as the unisex one. Maybe all with some darker dots lightly scattered all over the outfit as to make a bit more lively? If there's the possibility to have a fourth outfit, I'd like this one, but also possibly with the dots, so it's not totally empty. They don't need to be on that mesh though, if it's easier for you to adjust them to this mesh than that's perfectly fine. ^^
And, the naked option is still there, right? Because otherwise my sims can't really bathe their babies. Tongue

Anyway, if at all possible, that would kick some major ass. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 03:38:35 pm by AlbinoBambi » Logged

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:22 pm »

AlbinoBambi what I could do is give you your skintones you requested with one boy and one girl outfit per skintone, that way each skintone can have a naked skintone too and then you can pic one skintone to have the little bambi outfit. You will need to post me a link to your skintones, I am not familliar with rensim. Once I have this I will start working on your skintones for you Smiley How big should the dots be?
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 08:42:33 am »

Lol, you don't possibly feel like making 4 versions with the Bambi-outfit for every skintone once? xD
Sorry, I just can't choose. Anyway, lets say that we put the Bambi-outfit on s2 for now.
I linked the skins in the post above, they're downloadable here.
And ehrm, the dots shouldn't be too big, but it's not thàt important. Just do what you think looks right and I'll be fine with that. ^^

Thanks soooo much!

Edit:
Oh and, with the option of Maxis --> skintone, shouldn't that make them naked while using the chosen skin too?
Because the skins I use are default replacements, so if that's the case, then I wouldn't need the nude-option within the Outfits --> boy, girl etc.
Just wondering. Smiley

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

tee03

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 01:46:07 pm »

thanks, I really like the idea of changing the babiesclothes.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 03:40:17 am »

Edit:
Oh and, with the option of Maxis --> skintone, shouldn't that make them naked while using the chosen skin too?
Because the skins I use are default replacements, so if that's the case, then I wouldn't need the nude-option within the Outfits --> boy, girl etc.
Just wondering. Smiley

I will test it in game and see if it would. If it does work then I will do the four skintones with a boy, girl and bambi outfit. The s2 outfit can then have the bent bear outfit.

eta. It works Cheesy So I did the above outfits. Just gonna test it ingame and then take the pics and will upload it for you then. I could not do the dots on the clothes. hope you will still like your requested upload Smiley

eta2. Your upload is here http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100776.0.html
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 05:04:37 pm by ~simaholic » Logged
Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 04:35:48 pm »

Ooo!
Nice.
Thank you.

//H

~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 04:25:20 am »

It is a pleasure Cheesy
sheilab38

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 04:13:07 pm »

You are wonderful.  Thanks so much.  Grin
xsweetruinx

your the one who walks right through me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 07:02:39 am »

I love these. xD
I'm happy to be able to make my sim babies look cute and have different outfits.
One of them just had triplets.

(If you don't know how to get triplets. Use the cheat to forcetwins and then make the sim
pregnant again after birth and speed up the pregnancy.)

xsweetruinx

your the one who walks right through me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 02:52:16 pm »

This is awesome.
You might want to say they will need the selectable baby hack
to use this since babies aren't selectable in game already.
Maybe also provide the link there.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:06:47 am by xsweetruinx » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: